Smexys Birthday!

It's been a few weeks since I moved in with Smexy and tomorrow is his birthday. I've hidden his present around the house while he says I shouldn't get him anything.

"I have you in my life, I couldn't ask for more." He says every time I bring up presents.

I really hope he likes it. I sit in our shared office and work a little on my book. The house is quite, making the only sound I hear is the tapping of the keyboard. I look at the time and see it's 3 pm. I grip my stomach as it growls at me, I stand up and walk downstairs. The tv is on, I go to turn it off but see Smexy laying on the couch fast asleep. I lay a blanket over him gently and go to get a snack and start our dinner. I'm making myself homemade chicken noodle soup with a few carrots in there. I open the cellar door and walk down to the fridge in there. I open the freezer and see packed meats. I pull out the first one I see and look at the label.

"Thigh." I say. "It'd make a good roast." I put it back.

I pull out more and decide to make a upper arm steak. I close the freezer and go up the stairs. I put the chicken and upper arm in the sink with warm water. At this point I think it's a little weird how I said a thigh could make a good roast. It'd also be good for steaks.

I go back upstairs with a bag of chips and work a little more. After I make the soup and stake I set them out on the table. I put out the fork and knives for him and my spoon for me. I pour us some red white and leave it on the table. I sneak over to the couch and kneel down in front of his face. Bella is under the table in front of the couch. I kiss him sweetly on the cheek and forehead.

"Smexy, it's time to get up." I say in a quite voice.

"Mmmm." He let's out half awake.

I kiss his lips gently.

"I made us dinner." I say rubbing his shoulder.

He smiles and sits up. He looks at the table and kisses me. He's been making the dinners since I came here, even though I told him I wouldn't mind making dinner, so the first opportunity to make it for him I took it.

"Thank you sweetie." He says.

We eat and Bella sits on my side watching me take bites. This makes Smexy and I laugh.

"Soooo, tomorrow's someone's special day." I say.

"Yea, but I don't care about birthdays." He says taking a bite of his steak.

"Because it reminds you how old you are?" I ask giggling.

He sticks his long tongue out at me and I stick mine out at him.

"I hope you like your gift." I say.

"I told you not to get me anything." He protests.

"I know but it felt wrong not to, it's nothing big." I say.

He holds out his hand and I take it. He rubs his thumb across my fingers.

"My rose, you are the greatest gift I could ever ask for. I mean you cook a delicious meal for me, knowing it's another human. How many girls would do that?" He asks smiling.

"Hmmm, 1 billion." I say back.

He laughs and kisses my hand.

"You are adorable." He says.

The next day

I just finished making him his cake and I put it out on the counter. I run to our bedroom and grab the little box out from behind the closets door. He never goes in there because it's my clothes. I bring it downstairs and wrap it before Smexy comes home from the store. I had just finished as he walks in. I greet him at the door and take the bag, kissing him sweetly.