Ace x Dancer! Reader

Ace's pov

I yawned as I walked through the streets of some random island. Us Whitebeard pirates are back in the Grand Line after another long adventure in the New World. I was supposed to be getting some more supplies with Marco and Thatch, but I guess being lost is better than getting more supplies. Looking around boredly I found nothing interesting. Well I guess at least I smelt food. I sniffed the air and followed the delicious smell. I walked through lots and lots of empty ally ways, but if it's for food then I don't give two flying fucks about where I'm going.
---
It's already been about 42 minutes since began my search. I'm getting closer I just know it! As I wondered around some more I started to hear lots and lots of faint music. Is there a festival in this part of the island?? I was debating on whether I should check out the music or look for the food... I'm heading for the food. Even though I wanted to find the food the music kept getting louder and louder no matter how many times I turn a different direction. Fine then I'll look for the music stuff!! Rolling my eyes I headed for the music. Once I got there I realized the food scent was coming from here! My mouth watered as bunches and bunches of people were cooking and grilling so many different kinds of food. Yesssssssss! I began running around buying as much food as possible before heading back to the Moby Dick, but then all of the music stops. I look around confused, but then noticed a stage. Music started to play. It was slow, but then once the beat dropped the lights around the stage turned on and a really beautiful lady with h/l h/c hair and f/c mask. Her dress was matching her mask, but I'm not so interested in the dress, but her awesome and graceful dance moves! I unconsciously began walking towards the stage. I didn't even realize it until the pretty lady grabbed my hand and pulled me up onto stage with her.

She kept dancing. She danced around me, she even danced extremely close to me. She stopped in front of me and was just moving her hips. She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer. She stood on her tippy toes and whispered in my ear,"Dance with me baby..."

Then exactly at that moment the beat dropped again and she was salsa dancing with me, but to be more pacific she was just dragging me all around the stage with a bright smile. Even at times where I unnoticeably stumble, she'd notice it and giggle adorably. What's wrong with me?! I just met the lady! I also don't even know what she looks like! Don't fall for her she'll hate you once she finds out your the 2nd division commander of the Whitebeard pirates!! I mentally scolded myself as I continued to dance with the pretty lady. I actually started to get the feel of this salsa dancing thing. Even though it's my first time, I'm getting better... Maybe. The beat was getting faster and me and the pretty lady moved quicker. Every step was feeling light. The beat was starting to end, but I wanted to dance more with this lady. It was near the end of the song when I pulled her closer. The music ended with a Big Bang! The lady bent backwards with me holding her for support as she lifted one of her legs into the air.

Everyone started to clap and whistle. Some wolf whistles for the pretty lady as well, but I didn't really like that. Huh? I looked to my right to see the lady holding my and and smiling up at me. I blushed and smiled back at her. She turns to walk off the stage, but pulls me along with her. We headed backstage to where some workers were chatting and having a great time. The lady ended up leading me into her private dressing room. Once we were inside I closed the door and waited awkwardly. She sits down on a stool and laughs at me. I scratch the back of my neck and look away. Jeez this is awkward...

"There's no need to be so stiff! Relax and tell me about your crew." She takes off her mask and smiles as she takes out another stool and pats the seat. Signaling for me to sit down. Wait- crew?! I walked over to the stool and sat down.

"So how'd you know?" I look into her beautiful e/c orbs. She rolls her eyes and smirks.

"Oh there is a tattoo on your back. Whitebeard pirates. You're always wanted, but since this week is a festival week we don't care who you are." She states with a happy smile. My stomach started to feel weird yet so good and my heart ached so much.

I stared into her eyes,"And what do you mean, you people don't care who we are?" She chuckles and links our arms.

"Knowing what I meant should've been easy, but if I have to explain then I'll explain." She pauses for a moment before continuing," the islanders don't care about pirates or the navy being here. As long as everyone has fun we don't mind you all being here. It's not the appearance that matters, it's the personality that counts the most!" I stare at her with awe and she giggles adorably.

Unlinking our arms I lift her chin to look up at me. Her eyes widened with surprise, but still bright and cheery.

"I do believe this is called sexual harassment. Wouldn't you agree too, 'Fire Fist' Ace?" She giggles and pokes my nose.

I let go of her and chuckle,"Well since you already know me because of my wanted poster. I want to know your name." I dropped my arm around her shoulders and gently leaned against her.

"Well, I guess that's fair... I did make you dance with me for two hours soo... My names Y/n. Y/n L/n." She states with a bright grin.

"Well it's nice to meet you, Y/n." I smile and gently placed a kiss on her cheek.

She giggles and pats my head,"Already taking a liking to me I see..." I rested my head in the crook of her neck and smile.

"Took any likings about me yet? I have to say I'm quite impatient, so I'd rather you say now."

"Haha very funny. And yes I have took a liking to you... I find you interesting." She looks down at me and caresses my cheek.

"Really now?" I smirked and winked up at her. She laughs and nods. "But I don't see me very interesting." I sit back up and look at her cheery expression.

She gasps and pulls on my cheeks,"What do you mean you're not interesting?! You're quite interesting in my book! And plus you've also got good looks." She pats my cheek and winks at me. I laughed.

"You, mildly, are quite childish aren't you?" I poke her nose and she smiles.

"Yes I maybe a little bit childish, but that doesn't take away the fact that I'm a professional dancer." And states with her cheeks puffed out. I laugh and pull her into a hug. I already feel like I've known her for years!! Is this what they call destiny?

Ring~

Ring~

Ring~

Ring-

Clank.

Grabbing my transporter snail from my pocket I answered it,"Yo Marco what's up?"

"DONT YO MARCO ME!!!"

"Okay okay! What do you want?"

"Ace. Are you fucking serious?! You were supposed to help us- ME AND THATCH COLLECT SUPPLIES!!!"

"O....okay. Then I'll see you two on the ship! Nehehe!"

"Sometimes I wonder why your the second division commander... Just meet us on Moby Dick."

"Pfft-!" I look over at Y/n trying not to laugh. Huh?

"Who's that?"

"A new friend... I'll see you two later, bye!"

Clank~

Y/n looks up at me,"Awww I wanted to get to know you better! Now you have to go."

"Haha if you're gonna miss me that much, come with me!" I stood up and held my hand out for her to grab. She gasps and smiles. But instead of grabbing my hand she jumps into my arms and giggles.

"I think you made me fall for you mister pirate!" She gets off of me, looks up and smiles adorably at me. I blushed. "Well take me to your crew! Let's go on an adventure, Ace!"

I smiled. Grabbing her hand we left the private dressing room and headed for the Moby Dick.