Doflamingo x Marine!Reader

Not edited
---------
Idk pov

You were on a vacation. Sengoku allowed you to head off on a three month vacation after dealing with bunches of bandits and pirates after three years of being a marine. You decided to head off to an island you have never been to. It was very lively and the perfect vacation island you've always needed. The thing you didn't know about was Pirates there, not just some ordinary pirates, it was the Donquixonte pirates. Which meant Doflamingo was there. He was the pirate you were always forced to go after whenever there was a sign of him anywhere. From all the rumors you've been told and heard he was a pretty bad dude. Although you never actually believed them because you only judge once you get to know the person. That was the type of girl you were, you never judged a book by its cover. That's why you were a vice captain and a running candidate for the captain and admiral position! You were in your favorite (color) sundress that had a beautiful (pattern) pattern imprinted on it. Your black flats literally made you look better, even though heels were the main trend nowadays. You covered your eyes with shades and had a cute beach hat on. You were looking for a place to settle for the day, since you've only just arrived you were sightseeing and carried around your luggage. You found a favorable hotel a mile and a half from the docking area, so you took your chances and went in to get a room for one.

"I'm sorry miss, we only have a room for two... I hope you don't mind sharing with another person." The attendant says with a sigh.
You smiled and nodded, "oh that's alright! I don't mind."
"O-oh! Great, here is the card for room 202 on the third floor." He hands you a plum colored card. You give him and nod before taking the card and heading for the elevator. I hope it's not someone pervy... You thought silently.
-----
You stood in front of the room door of 202. You weren't exactly ready to share a room with a stranger, but what other choice did you have? Your entered the card in the car slot and the door snapped it's lock open. Taking a deep breath you pushed down the knob and opened the door. On the other side was... Nobody? Looks like no one booked this room besides you! How lucky! As you entered the room you realized... The shower is on. Someone was actually in here! You started panicking. You didn't know what to do, but this is also your room so... Nothing bad should happen! You closed the door behind you and walked further in. There were two beds, both on opposite ends of the room, but both were exactly the same. The bed closest to the door had already been taken. The other one, which was closer to the window, was free and clean. It was untouched, great! You gently placed you luggage next to the next, the side closest to the window. Sighing you took off your hat and shades and set them on your purse. The shower turned off... You could hear someone moving around in the bathroom, quite a ruckus they were making too. Your heart was beating so fast you didn't know why! Probably because you were embarrassed or something... Rolling your eyes you just threw yourself onto the neatly fixed bed and lied there, tired. The bathroom door soon swings open with quite some force because it slammed into the wall. You flinched.

"Hey! Diamanté, since when the hell did I give your permission to enter my room?!" That voice... Why was it so familiar? The person walked around the corner only to be face to face with your tired body laying on the bed. "You're not Diamanté."
Look up you see a man. A tall blonde man with funny looking pink glasses, your (eye color) eyes began trailing down his body. Very well toned skin, abs were there, a towel covering his waist down to his knees. Legs weren't shaved well, but looked pretty strong. "Nope..." You mumbled.
"Like what you see?" He grins deviously.
You roll your eyes and blush, "Well... To be completely honest I do like what I see."
"Straight forward, you are. I like it." He licked his lips.
You're heart suddenly stopped. Realization has never hurt so much in your life. "DOFLAMINGO!" You jumped up, but ended up toppling over onto your face.
"Oh, now you realize! I thought I was infamous and everyone knew me." He snickered mysteriously.
You groaned, "Well I'm on vacation, so I wasn't expecting to see or be surprised by a pirate..."
"Hmm? Vacation?" He walks over to his messed up bed and sits on the foot of it. "What do you do for a living?"
"I'm a vice captain for the marines." You state bluntly as you slowly got up from the ground.
Doflamingo frowns, "A marine? What a boring job."
"Well from your point of view it maybe, but I think it's quite amusing being a marine." You crossed your arms and defended your marine title.
He grins, "Really now? You're on vacation, which means you won't be doing any marine work, correct?"
"That's the point of a vacation." You sighed sadly, "so yes that does mean I won't try capturing you."
"Wonderful! I'm on a vacation too, although since I am a pirate I'm always on vacation, shehehe!" He laughs.
You glare at him, "Oh while on the topic of a vacation, shouldn't you put on some vacation appropriate cloths?"
"I thought you'd like for me to stay like this. Maybe not. How sad, I was planning on giving you a treat, but it seems you're uninterested." He grins slyly.
You puffed your cheeks down and managed not to blush out of embarrassment, "Treat? Whatever goes through that thick skull of yours?"
Doflamingo stands up and walks up to the window curtains. "The sunlight was bothering me."
You rose a brow, "You have pink shades on."
"And?" He turns to face you with a lustful grin.

You roll your eyes and turn away from him. On the other hand Doflamingo didn't take his eyes off of you. He walked up behind you and swiftly grabbed you by the waist. You flinched, but didn't look at him. He leaned down, close to your hear and whispered. "Maybe we can have some fun later?" Before giving you a lustful lick on the neck. You shivered and moved away from him.

"I'd like to see you try and make me beg for this 'fun' you speak of." You say with an irritated expression.
"Oh, I'll make you beg alright." He licked his lips before walking back to his stuff and taking an outfit to change into... In the bathroom of course. You sighed. I should probably head out for another four hours... Staying here won't stop my heart from beating out of my chest...