Paulie x Tomboy!Reader

Whatever pov

You ran up the streets of Water Seven. You were quite known for being a ship wright, there shouldn't be much of an explanation. You were "Silver Bullet" Y/n, it used to be your marine title you went by before you were fired for being too reckless. And probably because you shot bullets at any ship you saw until it sank, no matter what ship it was, marine or not. You were dropped off at Water Seven to make a new life and lucky for you people took you in. Don't be surprised when you get noticed for being apart of the Franky Family. Most people won't mind having you around because you were one of the best ship wrights there were. Very much respected. Note the sarcasm.

"OI N/N! YOU'RE LATE!" Paulie shouts at you once he notices you hoping over a couple of buildings tying to get to work.
You flip down from the last building, only to land on your feet. Looking you you turn to look at Paulie and glare at him, "SHUT UP YOU TURD!"
"Try not being so harsh on her, I mean she did start a month ago." Kaku chuckles happily, literally ignoring your outburst.
Paulie huffs, "It's been a month. She should be here on time."
"It's like you expect more from her because she's apart of the Franky Family!" Kaku replies back with widened eyes.
"Anyone from that troubled family is crazy." Paulie takes a huff from his cigar.
Lucci's bird squawks, "Look out! Look out!"
With a sudden wisp of air, you flashed in front of Paulie and whack his cigar out from his mouth. "Ya got a problem with my family?"
He glared at you, but then noticed your "revealing" outfit, "O-OI!"
You blinked confusingly at him, "H-hah?"
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" He rushed around. He grabbed a towel that was on one of the other workers shoulders and wrapped your body in it, "SUCH A REVEALING OUTFIT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!"
You stood there completely and utterly confused. His face was crimson, he was absolutely flustered. "I-is he usually l-like this?"
Lucci shrugs, but his bird spoke. " Yes."
"I don't see what so revealing about her outfit." Kaku sighs as he grabs some more wood planks to hand over to the guys hammering down wood on the new ship.
Paulie freezes. "SHE HAS A BELLY SHIRT ON AND HER V-NECK IS TOO LOW! HER SHORTS DO NOT COVER ALL OF HER BEHIND! A-AND HER SUSPENDERS ARE NOT ON!"
"BUT AT LEAST IM WEARING CLOTHES!" You holler at him, irritated. "And this towel is soaked with sweat!"
You rip off the towel and toss it onto Paulie's face before trying to get to work. "GO CHANGE WOMEN!"
You cross your arms and ignore him. "Hmph!"
"KAKU HELP ME PLEASE!" Paulie whines.
"You're on your own... Plus this could be a potential moment to, ya know. Tell her?" Kaku winks.
Paulie blushes and turns to face away from Kaku, "Not when she's like that."
You freeze. "Tell me what?"
Lucci's bird flutters its wings, "Paulie has a--"
"Don't you dare bird!" Paulie hisses embarrassingly.
You sigh. "Paulie, if I change will you tell me?"
"Yes!" He rushes up to you and nods eagerly, but then covers his eyes and turns away fro you.
You groan, "Then you'll have to come with me. I don't know what appropriate to wear."
Kaku snickers. "WHAT A GREAT IDEA!"

Next thing you know, Kaku drags both you and Paulie to the nearest changing room to change. There were different kinds outfits in there too... For some reason. With was like Kaku was preparing for this moment... Paulie thought. The door was shut and locked from the outside. Not weird at all. You then thought with a shiver.

"Alright. Now give me a good outfit."
Paulie clears his throat. "First... Put this one so I can process properly."
You look behind you. Paulie's face still flustered as he holds out a horrid purple and yellow polka dotted dress. You gagged. "Nuh-huh!"
"Just wear it so i can find a better one!" He grumbles.
"A better dress?! Are we going o on a date or something?!" You snatched the dress from his hands.
His head snapped towards you, "NO WAY BAKA!"
"HEY!" You paused, "I wouldn't mind going in a date though..."
Steam rushes out from his ears as he falls back. "GAH~!"
"Huh?! Hey! You aren't fainting in me are you?!" You drop the dress and catch him before he fell. You slowly lower him down and lay his head on your lap. "OI! OIIII!"

It was too late. Blood was oozing out of his nose and his eyes were swirls. Steam was still coming out of his ears, boy were you wondering what you had said.

---------
Idk hoped ya liked it

Lol not edited ):3