Kid x Reader

OH DEAR LORDY I HAVE NO IDEA FOR DIS ONE..... HE'S EVEN A LIL OOC HERE

I just winged it lol
Kid's pov

Somewhere in the New World....
I walked through the halls of the already broken down castle/mansion me and my crew lived in. It's already been two years since I've seen Mugiwara and his crew, but I didn't give a shit whether he's alive or not. As long as he stays away from the New World I'll be king. I'll even beat the shit out of Trafalgar Law! I stopped at a pair of double doors. They were wood with a reddish brown color, it was soft and smooth. It's the best door in the entire castle/mansion... Only because this is Y/n, our cook's, room. She's a neat freak and gets in my nerves when she cleans up, to be pacific, my room. I couldn't find my jacket. I grabbed the doors knob, but then stopped.

If I open this door without knocking she'll throw something sharp at me or tie me up with sea prism chains.

Taking my hand off the handle I knock on the door, gently.(*gasps*)

"Come in!" I heard her voice say faintly. I opened the door and walked in. Just a few meters from the door way I froze and stared at her with shock. The one door I just walked through shut closed on its own. A blush forms across my face as my eyes lingered in same area. "Stop staring you perv!"

I blinked,"Then put on a shirt and actual pants on!"

She topples over from her yoga pose,"But I don't wanna put a shirt and pants on! It's too hot captain!"

"It doesn't matter! Now tell me where you put my jacket!" I rolled my eyes as she pouts.

"Oh your jacket is getting washed right now... It didn't smell good at all!" She sighs,"I don't know how you men go days without worrying about hygiene..."

I grunted,"What-it's what?!"

"Washing duh! Now tell me what you'd like for lunch today Cap'n!" Y/n stands up. Putting her hands on her hips she looks over at me with a small smile. Y/n was wearing a f/c sports bra and spandex.

"You should get dressed first! Nobody wants to see you half naked." The blush in my face reddens as I try to look away.

She chuckles,"Your face doesn't say sooooooo!"

I flinched,"Shut up!"

"Lil Cap'n tsun tsun!!" Y/n walks up to me and pinches my cheeks. I try to glare at her, but with her basically being naked I couldn't. "But seriously cap'n tell me what to cook for lunch today. It's almost time for lunch."

"Surprise me with something good." I simply say.

She rolls her eyes,"Of course it's gonna be good. I'm cooking it after all!"

She smiles and pats my head. She's a weird one... Before she left Y/n looks up at me with a strange emotion in her e/c colored eyes. My blush disappears as I raise a brow. Y/n suddenly pushes her body into mine, making me subconsciously wrapping my arms around her waist. Her frail arms slither their way around my neck as she stands in her tippy toes and leans her face towards mine.

I gulp.

Knowing that I've never experienced, what people call, love. But ever since the day we found Y/n half dead and starving on that island I could sense something I never had before.

Y/n stopped leaning. Our faces just inches away, lips nearly brushing against each other. I felt her beginning to move out, but I wouldn't let her go now.

Growling I tighten my grip on her waist making her yelp with surprise. Y/n stops moving and looks back up at me. Growling I again I lean my forehead against hers and stare into her e/c eyes. She then slams her lips against mine. We roughly kissed each other back and forth. Y/n seems to be very lustful this evening, but I don't care. Y/n jumps up and into my arms.

Wrapping her legs around me I stumble back a little bit, but quickly caught myself when I turned around and slammed her against the reddish brown door. She moans into the kiss. Nice... Smirking, I shoved my tongue into her mouth and battles for the dominance. But of course it's only natural that I win.

My hands held her thighs for support, but every now and then I'd pinch one of her cheeks, making her squeal.

Breaking the kiss, she leans her forehead against mine and pants. "I'd--rather you not---pinch my butt---cheeks..."

I chuckled,"I'm your---captain, so I--do what I---want... And--you're going---to be---mine now."

She kisses my nose gently,"Hehe, I was hoping you'd say that..."

"Your wishing came true then."

She grins,"Oh baby... Yes it fucking did."