Sanji x Marine! Reader

NOT EDITED

Sanji's pov

I walked around this shitty restaurant, serving as a waiter, and also giving all the ladies free meals. I remember the shitty old man talking about some marine officer of something was stopping by. I never knew that the marines wouldn't just called in and announced the were coming, I always that that they lived flashy get ups and entry's. I reached into my pocket and grabbed myself my cigarette and lighter. I lit the end of it to where it started smoking a little, that's when I took a deep breath in from it, and boy did calm my nerves. I was leaning against the stair case, waiting for that marine to come in. That's when it happened. The doors opened and revealed a pretty h/c haired girl with glorious e/c eyes. I nearly dropped my cigarette because of her!

"Sanji!" I looked up to see the shitty old man standing there with a cocked brow. "That's her, now get her to her table and take her order!"

I popped a vain,"Don't tell me what to do... I was just about to do that!"

I lightly pushed myself off from the wall and walked towards her. Once she saw me she smiled brightly, I tensed up, she had taken my breath away.

I cleared my throat,"I-I'll be taking you to your table, please follow me."

"Oh, thank you!" I gave her a small nod and smile before leading her to a table for two... Since the old man didn't even think about getting a table for one. I pulled out the chair and motioned for her to sit. She blushed and happily took the seat. "Very rare to see such a gentlemen now-a-days." She huffs with amuse.

I grinned,"Is that so? Well, I am natural gentleman."

She giggled. Her e/c eyes sparkled with glee,"Haha, that's wonderful. I've always been a sucker for gentlemen-like guys."

I blushed. I was speechless. She liked guys like me? How terrific! I actually have a chance, yes! "O-oh right! I'll be your waiter for the night as well, I'm Sanji. Calm me of you have decided on what to drink or eat."

"Thank, Sanji." She gave me a gentle wink,"I'm Y/n. It's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance."

I smiled,"Pleasures all mine, m'lady."

She giggles. Y/n had picked up the menu and started looking through it. I didn't want to make her uncomfortable by just standing by her side, so I left her alone for the moment to walk around the restaurant. Every time I tried to think about some thing else, my mind always ran right back to Y/n! Not--not that I minded or anything. My head shot up, I heard someone call my name just now.

"Sanji!" It was Y/n! I rushed toward her only just to see her smiling at me again. This time I returned it. I walked up to her and nodded. "I hope you do know smoking can be bad for you."

"Ah, but as long as I have you, I'll be okay." I sweetly say back.

She grins,"Haha, is that so?"

"Your order, Madame?" I tried to sound professional.

"Oh right, I'll have (favorite food) and (favorite drink)." She says with a hungered look. I chuckled, she must be hard working if she's that hungry.

"You got it. It'll be out quite soon." I say and walked away towards the kitchen to cook the food myself. I can't have those other, shitty cooks cooking for someone as beautiful as her! I have to be the one to do it! Once I had walked into the kitchen everyone stops what their doing and stares at me as I walked towards one of the empty stoves.

"SANJI YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE THE WAITER TONIGHT!"

I popped a vain,"SHUT THE HELL UP, ILL DO WHAT I WANT!!"

And with the hat I began cooking.
------
Few minutes later...
Y/n's pov

I saw Sanji walking back with a try on one of his hands. I smiled at the sight, he's such a looker... I bet he already seeing someone, worst yet... He's already engaged! I gulped down, trying to seem as if I'm still happy as ever. He set the tray down on a near by empty table. Grabbing my plate and drink he sets them down in front of me. I sniffed at it, it smells soooooooo good!!

"Enjoy, Madame." He bows

I couldn't help but giggle, I'll always have a sweet spot for gentlemen-like guys like him. "Thank you very much, Sanji."

"Anything for you." He grinned at me. Chuckling I took my (any utensil) and took a bite out of the (fav. Food). I stopped mid bite. My eyes widened with surprise. Sanji must've noticed it because he leaned in to inspect my expression.

"My apologizes of its horrible..." He says shamefully.

I tried to finish it so I could tell him it wasn't horrible at all, but instead tell him it was delicious! The best (fav. Food.) ever created!! That's when I felt tears streaming down my face and I sniffled.

He stiffened,"Is it that bad?"

I shook my head furiously. I scarfed down my first bite and looked up at Sanji with amazement,"No way! How can that be bad?! That was delicious!"

His eyes widened, but then he smiled,"Thank god... I thought I made it wrong or something..."

"You... You made this?" I looked at him shocked. But he just stood there with pride. "That's amazing! If I could I'd love to eat your cooking forever!" I smiled sweetly at me.

My eyes showing that I meant every word I've said. His face flushed red as he looked down at his feet embarrassed.

"I'd love to cook for you again when we meet in the future." He grins at me.

I smirked,"Is that so? Then I can already hardly wait."

"Neither can I." We both burst out laughing. Seems we both are on the same pages with flirting. Sanji had sat down in the empty seat in front of me and we talked throughout the entire time I've been there! Once I had finished my food I really didn't want to leave and head back to the marine base back in the Grand Line, but I knew I had to nonetheless.

"Seems our time has finally ended, huh?" I say sadly to Sanji as we both walked out of the restaurant.

He clicked his tongue,"As if! This is just the beginning, Y/n!"

"But is it really though?" I asked him desperately

"It is." He says with a big smile,"one day I'll come find you... Somewhere in the vast blue ocean."

"Promise?" I held out my pinky at him. He chuckles and nods before intertwining our pinkies together. I grinned before leaving. I pulled onto his tie and have him a peck on the lips.

"I'll be seeing you soon then, Sanji." And with that I left.