Child! Law x Child! Reader pt. 2

I dunno how many years since the Corazon tragedy... I forgot I'm sorry guys!! But anyways since Y/n and Law made some kind of promise to meet each other in the future that's where this is gonna take place... Hope you don't mind and enjoy :33
---------
Law's pov....again

YEARS LATER

I walked around the streets of Sabaody Archipelago(That how you spell it?) with my crew. I'm already 24 years old and in all my years of being a pirate I haven't seen that girl anywhere... I haven't been thinking about her for years already, I don't remember what her name is or what she even looks like. But sometimes it feels like the girl is disappointed in me or something. Since I am a doctor I've checked myself a few times and I'm completely healthy. So I don't even know what's wrong with me. We stopped at a local restaurant, it wasn't too shabby, but we went inside to get some food.. Mostly it was because Penguin was whining for a half an hour. A young redheaded waitress led us to our table quietly and quickly. She was scared alright. I took my seat and glared at everyone in the restaurant. It was quite silent, but then the doors bursted wide open revealing Bonnie the Glutton. I clicked my tongue as she annoyingly crashed down onto a seat four tables in front of ours and began ordering tons of food. Bepo gulped and tried not to make eye contact with her. Penguin tried not to look at her, but of course he failed. Shachi just straight up ignored her and started looking for food on the menu. I noticed a h/c haired girl walk up to our table with a smile. That smile!

"So, what can I get you and your crew, Fluffy Hat?" She looked at me and winked. Penguin groaned and slammed his head into the table. "Please don't stain the white table cloth with your blood."

I chuckled,"I somehow knew it was you... Tell me what are you doing here?"

"Hmm? Nothing much, I just needed a job so I'm here." She sighs.

"For how long?" Bepo asks quietly. The girl looked over at him, he flinched.

"I guess you can say for about 5 years I've been here... So y'all late." She held up her notepad and whacked my head with it.

"Hey!" I rubbed the spot that stung,"what did I do?"

"You forgot me." She stated was an angry huff. My eyes widened with surprise, How'd she know that?

"How... How did you..." I was too shocked to continue my question.

She rolled her eyes and smiled,"Just a hunch. Anywho, what's the order?"

Shachi and Bepo's faces lit up,"Me first! Me first!" They turned to each other before suddenly growling at each other.

The girl laughs,"Just hurry up or we're going to run out of food because of Bonnie over there."

"You make it sound as if you've known her for a long time." Penguin says without any warnings.

"Hmm... I guess you can say that. We met a while back, before I came here." Was all she said before Bepo said what he wanted to eat.

"I'll take the Roasted Seaking meat with gravy and some clam soup please!" She smiled and wrote it down. Shachi was next to say what he wanted.

He cleared his throat,"I'll take the Nicksap pulled pork and a glass of water..."

"Sure thing, what about you two?" She says as she writes down Shachi's order. I look through the menu as Penguin says what he wanted.

"I'll just take a simple grilled cheese and miso soup please..." Penguin stares at the girls chest. I got quite annoyed when he did.

"Fluffy Hat?" Turing my attention over to the girl I hummed a response,"what would you like?"

"Actually I'll make something myself, if you don't mind." She paused for a moment before nodding in agreement.

"Well, as I quickly prepare your food I'll take Fluffy Hat here into the kitchen." She says before pulling me towards the kitchen, which had lots of waiters and waitresses running in and out of it. Once we were in the kitchen she started up the stove and started with Bepo's food. I looked around the room searching for anything good. I didn't know what to eat nor did I really want to, I just wanted to be alone with her after all these years. "Y/n."

"Huh?" I turned around to look at her.

"Y/n. Remember my name this time, alright?" Y/n turns around with a pan on hand and smiles at me. Her smile was so beautiful. It was so bright and always a genuine smile. My cheeks tinted with pink.

"Alright..." I mumbled. She giggles before going back to do what seems like Penguin's food. The grilled cheese was already done, all she needed to do was make the miso soup. The pot she had was starting to boil, she added some sort of seasoning and some small green veggies. Y/n stirred the soup slowly before picking up the pot and carefully pouring it into a medium sized bowl. She set all of the used utensils into a nearby sink.

"Find anything for me to cook for you?" Turning to face me she smiles yet again, waiting for my response.

"Actually yes-" her eyes lit up.

"Great what is it?" I rolled my eyes before I lifted her chin up and gently placed my cold lips into her her warm ones. She jumps in surprise. I couldn't feel her kissing back... I frowned knowing she didn't feel the same, but just then she slowly started to kiss back! My heart leapt in loops over and over again. I moved my hands down to her waist and pulled her closer. Y/n's hand snaked around my neck as she cracked a small hole in between her lips. I took it as a signal to go exploring. She already accepted my dominance. As I moved my tongue throughout her mouth I felt her shiver. I smirked and pulled away from her.

"You still need to take the food out to the others... I've already gotten my lunch." I smirked at her tomato red face and walked away. Yes!

"Law!" I turned around to face Y/n again, but instead I'm surprised with a quick peck on the lips. "Next time we can go further... Just tell when we can hook up again." She winks with a smile before walking out of the kitchen with food trays. Damn... She's good.