Luffy x Shy! Reader

Y/n's pov

Lying in my bed I waited for Sanji to bring me my soup. I don't know how it happened, but I fell sick with a high fever. But me being me I only told Sanji and Chopper. Everyone else just thinks that I want to sleep in all day, but to be completely honest I think they don't believe it because they know I love the sunny days. I heard a knock on the door. It opened and revealed Sanji with a sad smile.

"Hi Y/n-chwan! I've brought you your soup." He quietly closes the door and walked toward me, setting the tray down on my lap. "I can't believe I let a lady fall sick!" It's... Not your fault Sanji..

I smiled,"I-it's okay... It's on-only na-nat-natural to become si-sick..." Sanji looks at you with a face filled with tears and snot.

"WAAAHHHH BUT STILL-"

"SANJI, FOOD!!!" We both heard Luffy yell from the outside. Sanji literally growled and stomped his way out of the room.

"SHUT UP LUFFY, ILL GET YOUR FOOD READY SOON!!"

Sanji-the door! Sanji had left the door open just a little bit. I just relaxed and began eating/drinking the soup. Soooooo good!! I continued to eat my soup silently for the past 3 minutes, but then the door creaked open. It didn't reveal Sanji nor Chopper... But Luffy, the Straw Hat captain.

"Oooooooi! Y/n! Let's go play!" He pushes the door closed and walks toward me with a pouty face.

I sighed and gently placed the tray and bowl on a mini dresser,"Lu-Luffy... Go ask Cho-chopper or U-s-s-Ussop..."

"But they don't wanna play!! They said they need to fish for food!" He starts whining again. As he whines he crawls into the bed and sits next to you. "Y/n..."

"Hmm?" I looked over to him. He moves his face closer to mine and examines it. "W-what is-s it-?"

"Your face is red-" he puts his hand on my forehead,"and your burning hot."

I gulped,"Wha-what do you me-mean? I'm j-just sit-sitting here... All... Day...." I had lost consciousness for a minute there. I closed my eyes and leaned against Luffy for support. Also causing my head to plop down onto his shoulder.

"Eh? Y/n, are you okay?! Are you sick?! CH-" I clapped my hand offer his mouth and shushed him.

"I'm ok-okay, just sl-sleep-y..." I dozed off again. I fought to keep my eyes open for a while longer. Well, until Luffy left me alone in the dark room. Noticing Luffy had not intention on leaving my side I just closed my eyes. Just... Don't think... He'll-Lea-leave event--ually... I slept quite peacefully.

As I slept I could still feel Luffy's body heat still beside me.

Luffy's pov

I looked over my shoulder and saw Y/n asleep. She looks peaceful... But she's burning hot. I wanted to get Chopper, but I also didn't want to leave her alone. I tried multiple times to try and move my rubbery limbs, but they wouldn't budge! Sighing I leaned back into one of Y/n's extra pillows. Huh? Looking back down at Y/n I noticed that she snaked her arms around my arm and cuddling with it. She's having a good dream!

"Shishishishi!" I carefully untangled my arm from hers and wrapped both arms around her, pulling her closer. It's much warmer now! And more comfortable! From all the heat I started to fall asleep. My eyes began getting heavier every time I try to keep the open. I gotta stay-- awake! I grumbled to myself.

I soon gave up and laid my chin on top of Y/n's head for some support. Closing my eyes, I smiled happily and cuddled closer to Y/n.

Everyone else who were secretly watching...

"MY POOR Y/N-CHWAAAAAAN!!!!" Sanji sobbed from the gassy deck.

Nami smirked as Ussop and Zoro paid her 1,000 berris',"I told you sooooo~!"

Robin smiled at the sleeping 'couple'. Franky was crying and was yelling at how adorable you both were. Chopper was confused at what everyone else was talking about. BUT SHE HAS A FEVER!! LUFFY'S GONNA END UP SICK!!!

"Yhohohohohoho!!!! What an interesting pair they are!" Brook took a sip of his tea. Next thing you know everyone reverts their attention to swirly brow and miss head. They all silently watched as Sanji and Zoro begin fighting over nothing...