Rebecca x Male! Child Reader pt.2

ALRIGHTY HERE IT IS!!! IVE FINISHED IT FINALLY!
I dunno what other peeps I should do, but I'm planing on doing Mihawk soon and probably do Buggy as well... Waddya think?

Also this is probably not what the requester wanted, but I feel like this is an interesting way for their relationship or bond to form!

Rebecca's pov

Block D's battle had ended with me winning. Even if I didn't shed any blood, I won't lose! I have to get the devil fruit and kill Doflamingo! I scowled as I limped my way back to the room I had left M/n a few hours ago. Creaking open the door I can hear the little boy talking to one of the other gladiators.

"Come on kid! You know you like her!" The man chuckled(sorry totally forgot if the wounded gladiators had names XD)

M/n huffed,"Whatever! I don't like that big boobied lady!"

Raising a brow I walk fully in and stare at them. Their eyes looking at me with worry yet amuse. "What's going on?"

"These men are telling lies!" M/n screeched.

Lies? What lies?

"Pfft! They aren't lies, they're the truth." Another man snickers amusingly.

M/n growls and stomps his foot,"Shut up old man!"

"Someone's a tsundere~!" A man from the back hollered, causing everyone in the room to chuckle or whistle, expect for me and M/n.

I cleared my throat,"I still don't understand what's going on?"

"Ooooh! That's right!" The man from before chuckled,"The boy has a crush on you, Rebecca."

"Crush? Me?" I stared at him with shock, then turned my attention to M/n, who had a tomato red face. My eyes soften as I stared at M/n with awe.

M/n tried to shrug it off,"No I don't. Who would like someone like her?"

"You, apparently!" The same man hollered and had a laughing fit. M/n's face turned into a brighter red. I smiled. Walking up to M/n, I quickly pick him up. My gloved hands under his armpits as I held him in the air.

"Hey! Let me go!" He squirmed around, trying to free himself from my grasp. I giggled and brought him in close for an embrace. His face was buried I between my breasts, but I didn't mind since he is just a little child after all. "You hag let me go!"

"I don't think so, M/n! You haven't found your parents yet... So it seems like you'll be staying with me from now on!" I laughed softly as he struggled more. Crouching down a little bit I set M/n back down. He falls over his own feet and lands on his bum.

He grumbled,"I don't think so!"

"Fine," I smirked,"let's make a bet."

His eyes lit up and his ears perked,"A bet you say?"

"Yes." Smiling I crouch down to his level,"if you can beat three of the injured gladiators then I'll let you go free, but if you can't win all three... You'll be staying with me."

M/n grinned and crossed his arms across his chest,"Fine deal. But I plan on winning this one old hag!"

I popped a vain,"Please I prefer you calling me Rebecca."

"I'll do that if I lose." M/n smirked as he walked up to his first rival. It was a gladiator with bandages covering his right eye. Most of his body were covered by bandages as well, but his arms and hands were looking fine. The gladiator stuck his hand out, signaling they were doing arm wrestling. They both set up and glared at each other.

"Alrighty." I smiled,"may the best man win!"

Both pushed and tried to bring down each other's arms, but M/n being younger and weaker he was losing... This was going to be fast. M/n didn't want to give up, so he tried pushing harder. Then it happened, the gladiators arm was being pushed back! M/n was growling under his breath as he pushed with all his might. Eventually M/n won.

"I'll be leaving soon, so don't miss me too much." He looked at me with a smirk plastered on his face.

Chuckling, I rolled my eyes,"Then I guess you better keep trying harder because it's just going to get harder by the time you're battling the last rival."

He clicked his tongue and looked back at his next rival,"But I'll still win."

The next battle began. His opponent was more weaker than the first gladiator, so he won pretty quickly. Huffing I plopped down onto the bench and watched quietly as the last round was starting. They glared at each other before trying to push each other's arms down. They stayed in the middle for a few minutes before M/n's arm started to fall down. He grunted. M/n growled and hissed, trying to get his arm back up, but he just couldn't... He wasn't strong enough. Just a few more inches from being all the way down, the announcer for the devil fruit battles came on.

"The final battle will begin in 52 minutes!"

Then M/n's arm went fully down. He gets to stay with me now! I chuckled and stood up. Walking over to the sulking little boy, I picked him up again and hugged him from behind.

"Don't worry, I'll help you find your parents now that you have to stay with me!" I whispered in his ear. He flinched and nodded. Setting him down I see him look up at me with his e/c tearing up,

"Wi-will you re-really help me?" He questions quietly, but enough for only me to hear. Kneeling down I smile and kiss his forehead.

"Of course... Not matter what I'll always be there."