Introduction to MURTY'S

Raman Murty ( Raman )

Owner of Murty Industries

Owner of Murty Industries. Top Richest Man in the World. Down to the Earth. Father of Abhimanayu , Nandini , Rishab. Missing his first wife Shailaja alot as she died giving birth to Nandini. Regretting for his second marriage. Abhi is not his own son but adopted son. Rishab is his second wife child. Abhi (Abhimanyu) is his Pride, Nandu (Nandini) is his Jaan, Rishi (Rishab) is his Ladla. Although he hated his present wife to the core but loves Rishab a lot.

Shailaja Murty ( Shailu )

First wife of Raman Murty

First wife of Raman Murty. Loved her husband very much died by giving birth to Nandu. She is the sole reason for Abhi adoption. Once upon a day when Raman and Shailu were waiting in their car at traffic signal,there Shailu noticed a 7 years boy cleaning car glasses in hot sunny day for money. Then and there she asked Raman to adopt that boy as they have no children. Raman agreed to Shailu and asked that boy for adoption and got to know that his name is Abhimanyu. That day was the happiest day in their life. By returning home Shailu got the news that she is pregnant. Their happiness has no bounds. They believe that Abhi is their lucky charm and the very next day itself they adopted him. Thus Abhi becomes Abhimanyu Murty.

Aparna Murty ( Appu )

Second wife of Raman. Purely money minded women. Entered in Raman's Life as Nandini's Caretaker. But trapped him, and gave birth to Rishab. Hates Abhi to the core. Does not know that Abhi is Adopted son but hates him because he is first Boy Child to get Raman's property. Always insults Abhi at every step. One day got slapped by her husband Raman for insulting Abhi. Then she left their house leaving Rishab with Raman. Being a shameless women pays visit now and then giving excuses like she wants to see her son and husband. Scared to the death for Nandini.