GREAT LOSS in MY FAMILY

Hello friends....how are you all...??? I know you guys are waiting desperately for any of my updates...but

I lost my younger brother...

he was like my child...........and will be

I lost him completely

My Brother Name : RAJA

He committed suicide...because his girlfriend cheated him...He faced a worst betrayal from the girl he loved the most....

My whole family is in deep grief...

I request.....no no...i beg you guys...who are in LOVE like SHIT out there..and are loving your girlfriend/boyfriend more than your family...then please drop your relationship right there where it is....Please...!!!

I am not against LOVE.......because I RESPECT that particular feeling....but i am seriously against your way of perception towards it....if at all you fall in love with someone...that does not mean you can change your priorities...or you will forget your family who will stand by your side in your up and downs.....

If your lover ...be it your gf/bf betrayed you...then please take it as a challenge or a good lesson ...to set your carrier.....so that you can definitely make the one who left you for baseless selfish reasons .... regret......

but.....please don't commit suicides as a coward.......you will leave this world peacefully for the person you love...then what about the persons / family who have expectations , dreams , LOVE on you....???? your family members will live like a DEAD SOULS with your memories....

So please think before you took any wrong step...just keep your parents above on all your problems.....just remember once how your parents struggled hard to give you best life....

Please...please...please move on in your life...with your parents.....

Share your problems and miseries with them...i bet you...they will give you best of best decisions.......For once see a FRIENDLY figure in your PARENT...then you will achieve ANY DAMN THING in your life even if that thing is running far away from you.....

And as a GOOD WELL WISHER of you all.....I will be there to listen any of your problems without judging you....Just count your sweet writer if you are in a need of shoulder....but please don't do this mistake which My brother committed

I don't know when will we become stable

I will definitely starts writing....may be writing something about which i love will helps me to become somewhat normal i guess

bass...needed some time...

i hope i can expect that from you guys....

thank you

Love you all

Stay happy...and Make your Loved ones Happy