Chapter - 6

Recap
Thus they left to Mumbai not giving and Having contact details of each other by taking Alex with them as Nia liked him so much...........

Present

After Listening to his Mom......Manik got stunned with the Helping nature of Nandu.....and signed in relief that Maddy is like a brother to her....

While Nyonika saying flashback to Manik.......Nandu got busy with Media Questions,Fans autographs and Photographs.....and completing that.....Nandu returned back to her Family.......

N : Sorry My dear Family members...thoda late hua...well Hai Manik.....I am Nandini....hamara proper introduction nahi huyi na............said Shaking hands with him

The moment their hands touched....!!!

Manik P.O.V : Dammn it........Kithni High voltage shock lagi......Muje laga ye effects bas Movies aur Fan Fictions me Hogi.....Yaar her Hands are soo soft ....like literally baby soft.......

When he was lost in her Johnson's baby soft skin.......All his family members were shocked seeing him because The Manik Malhotra acts PROFESSIONAL with girls in the sets and shoots.....but here HE JUST LOST IN A GIRL TOUCH.....

With Maddy loud fake cough...Manik's Dream Bubble got bursted....

N : Kinthni soft hai na mera skin.....chodne ka mann nahi haina....wo isliye kyunki....I AM USING DOVE SOAP......U also try it.....😝😝😝

Where Manik has Embarrassed look that he got caughted red-handedly.....And remaining all laughed at her answer......

N : Leave that.....what are u doing....??? I mean ur profession

M : I am an Actor by profession.....😍😍

N : wow......now i have a friend in cinema industry....nice....We can be fredz right....???

M : ( Almost immediately ) yes... Of course...😄😄😍😍

Having Nia in her lap......Nandu and Maddy completed their lunch with all of them.....

N : wo Maa........u guys push off...... Actually i have an important meeting in 1 hour......app muje address dejiye.....after completing my work i will come to ur house with my luggage......

Ny : U r not giving us excuses right....??? Maddy is she really have  Meeting now...???

Ma : S Aunty......aap fikar math keejiye....I will make sure that she will come to ur house......😊😊

Sh : Not only her U also have to come...

Ma : No aunty....i cant come.....actually i have to be with Nandu as her security....but now she is in safe hands...i dont have to worry about her......So ab i have to keep on check on our enemies with my Guards in Farm house only.....No one knows that Nandu will gonna live with u guys....so they will try to attack And its a best opportunity to catch them...

N : Attack on me....???? Ye kab hua....???? Aur tumne baathaya kyu nai abhi tak.....??

Ma : there is Nothing to Panic Nandu.....kal Raman Sir ko ek threatening call aya that they are targeting you.....so in the very next moment sir ne muje call kia and unhonne kaha ki to tighten the security around you....and muje humari secret agents se patha chal gaya ki yek suspicious batch Mumbai mai land hogaya.....and they started spying on our farmhouse.....

Listening to him.....all are having worried faces that what will happen to Nandu...

N : Ithna sub kuch hua.....and u r telling me not to worry.....😤😤😤