Chapter - 10

All were Gaping at her like Human Dolls......

N : Mai fresh hokar aathi hu.....Until then ...Mithali u Call and Inform them that u will be there at 9:30 ...ok...!!! aur Lovely Maa I am dammn hungry...Please kuch prepare karlona...

Saying this Nandu rushed to her room to freshen up....where in the Hall all were still in the trance which soon got disturbed by Manik's Phone which was ringing from the past 5 minutes....and it displayed Aryaman

M : He...Hello Buddy....

Arya : Buddy just come to my home man...we will go to pub to-night to rock...what say...??? asked excitedly

M : Arya....Come to home right away.....saying this manik cut the call immediately without giving chance to Aryaman to ask what happened....

sensing his buddy worry.....Arya reached Malhotra Mansion within 10 minutes and got to see all gloomy faces of his Family..He hurriedly moved towards Manik and asked him what has happened...

Manik narrates him what all has happened to Mithali and also about Nandu's "Statement" ....After hearing it out...Arya was boiling in anger....

I mean come on mann who wont get angry listening such Disgusting Words for ur Sister....???

But got little bit cool after listening OUR TIGRESS STATEMENT......

Then he moved towards Mithali and asked her to do as Nandu told....

Arya : Bacha....we are all with u...dont get scared....just do what has Nandini said to u...!!! said while caressing her hair......

Getting confirmation from all the family members...Mithali took her Mobile and Dialed Aakash Varma Number....(All the students in space has his Number becoz he is the Trustee)

Tring Tring....Tring Tring....

Aakash : Hello...who is this....????

Mithali : Sir ....Mai hu...Mithali.....said with trembling voice....

Aakash : Mithali...???who are u...???

Now Mithali was in dilemma how to introduce her to him....but Before she utter a word, her Saviour Aka our heroine....Climbed down from the stairs who were listening to the phone conversation from the stairs itself......as it was in speaker...and handled the situation in HER WAY...Changing her voice a bit

Nandu : Its Me whom U and Ur Son gonna HAVE for ur Pleasure Tonight

Nandu : Its Me whom U and Ur Son gonna HAVE for ur Pleasure Tonight ....said with a dark voice which has only disgust

Aakash : Oh U...!!! So u are ready to be get fu***d by both of us ha....Nice...Then come fast to the Hotel room Little girl.....

Nandu : Ok sirrr.....I will be there at 9:30...

Saying this she hunged up the call.....and turned towards her family who were still standing and staring at her blankly....