Chapter - 24

Dont miss Ending part of this update....!!!!!

It contains Important information about Wild Card Entries

Coriander P.O.V

Where the hell am I sitting upon ????

Why the fish is pity dark here......??? 

Why cant I see any thing around me...???

Why the f*** my hands are tied...????

Am i atleast breathing on this earth...???

Kya hua.......??? Mujhe kuch yaadh kyu nai aarahahai...???

Lastly i remember.....after missing my TARGET ....Twice.....i ran away from that tower switching off my mobile so that MY BOSS cannot reach me out and went to near by Club....And then ordered myself vodka shots...Gulping them in my throat ...i was thinking about 'excuses' that i can give to my BOSS...slowly i was getting drowsy with alcohol effect...and then i saw...umm....what next......????

Why is this sooo blurry blurry memory ....??? (rubbing his temple)

Some girl....no..no...hot chick....i think....Vish....dance floor.....flirting...outside the pub...garden.....miss kiss......and....her ey...eyes....ummm...sk..skin....(widen his eyes in horror) Aaahhhhhh.........!!! snake..........no....half human - half sn..snake...!!!!!!!!! and another half male body - half snake.....!! Aaaahhhhhhhh...!!! Another Big half female body - half snake......!!!! Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...!!! Daddddyyyyyyy....!!! Bachaaaaw....Bachaaaaow....koi hai....koi hai.....!!! (screaming his lungs out)

Am i even alive...??? Did i just enter into Yamalok ...??? Am i going to say 'Hi - Hello' to Yamadharma Raj...????

(crying tone with fear) Aaahhhh.....Dadddddyyyyyyyyyy.....!!!!! Kaha phas gaya mai...!!!!! Koi haiiii......please help me.....Mommyyyyy...!!!!!

POV Ends

Manik P.O.V

From the past evening.....jo kuch bhi ho rahahai .........has been roller coaster ride for me...kithna happy tha meri family......bass ek bullet ki shot se.....freeze hogayi...!!!!! Mom....Mom was lying there in front my eyes...on the ground...in the pool of red color...i generally fan of that color...but not at all for that 'Red Thing'...and with the second attack...my mind and body became numb....I regain my senses with Nandu hiccups....Such a 'Kid' she is....!!!! Not lasting our smiles further Doctor said something which did not get well with my whole system...!!! I am shivering with sheer anger....and then Mukthi's question...phir I said them that....it was not for Mom...but for Nandu.....

Booooom

Trust me......from that Moment to this moment.....I am still wondering about where is that 'Kid Nandini' disappeared.......!!!! Well in that Varma's case ...Nandu did something sensible but this time...God......i cant believe this....and still feeling like i am dreaming about Naaglok ki Naagin's.....wo bhi Ichaadhari......aise kuch ajeeb si cheeze bhi hothehai...??? We almost fainted twice by seeing 'Them'..!!! 

This Girl Nandini is seriously some sort of 'Surprise Dibbi'....!!!! Matlab kaise....no...kaha se aathe hai aaise tremendous ideas....!!!!

Surprise would be understatement if i need to let you know guys about my state of mind...right now..!!! These Naagin's Traced HIM down with their ultimate powers..!!! and Their plan of execution is dammn scary...!!!

Right now...we are standing outside of Murthy's Personal Den...where we tied that 'Spinach Leaf' in unconscious state....but listening to his shout...we came to know that 'Pig' gained his senses....!!!