In Advance

Hey meri JAAN's...

How are you all....???

Update kaise laga...???

Achi toh haina...???

Well i am here to announce you all about something important

That is

Actually...I am from Andhra pradesh...i don't even know H in HINDI ....upto ....i came across Kaise yeh yaariyaan....its just that...my mother tongue is Telugu and i know English ....other than that....i had zero knowledge in other languages...

Parth Samthaan and Kaise yeh yaariyaan serial hi aise hai...jiske waja se....meri mann mai Hindi seekhne ka wish start hogayi...

Then...i started learning it...

Gradually... I was able to understand the serial Hindi dialogues... And with the help of one Muslim friend...i even started practising speaking Hindi...

And then....here i am presenting your WRITER....who by now writing most of the dialogues in HINDI....

Thanks to Kaisi yeh yaariyan  and my friend....

But.....i am still...lacking at the knowledge in presenting RELATIONS....

I mean....i don't have enough knowledge.... About....Names of Relationships between family...

Like....father's sister kya hogi unke bete ko...or Mother's sister kya hogi usski bete ko....aaise

Isliye i was unable to portraying the exact Relation names in my stories...

vidzy_vidhu thank u Behana...for helping me somehow with this confusion...

And...if at all...you guys finds such inappropriate Relation names In any of my stories...please do let me know...  Thaaki i will rectify them...

And coming to the U R the ONE for ME book....i purposely kept Relationships like that

Like...Nia calling Nandu as Mami....
Because in future... Nandu waise hi uski Maami banegi right...!!!

And

Nia calling Mukthi as Chachi.....Abhi as Chachu....because Nandu , Abhi , Rishi and Thanu  has already declared to Navya before delivery...that baby will call them Mami, Chacha's and Chachi

Isliye...i was just trying to CONNECT the couples IN ADVANCE....through a Kid....as KIDS are GODS gift...

Phir bhi...if you guys felt those Relations are called wrong....please please feel free to tell me...ok...!!!

Thank you each and everyone....

Although i disappeared for don't know how long days.....your LOVE to wards MY WORKS are still same....

Love you all...

Bubuy
Good morning
Have a nice day