Chapter - 25

Well by now........some of my readers got notifications that 'you are mentioned' in 'U R the ONE for ME' book........Am i right...????

So yes....!!! Welcome my dear Lovelies ....!!!!

Now...i wont waste your precious time anymore....as i know that you guys are eagerly waiting for your respective Entries in this beautiful journey of our MaNan...!!!!

Enjoy reading...!!!!

Inside the Operation Theater

Nandu (crying) : Mu...Mumma...Mumma....!!!! Cried loudly by gripping Nyonika's one hand

As if waiting for Nandu's touch and presences....Nyonika suddenly taken a long breath...resulting the machine showing her Plus rate....Normally...asusual...as if screaming..... she is fine....!!!!

Stunned

Stunned ...Surprised....Shocked....and Whatnot....are expressions displaying on each and every face inside the Operation Theater......!!!!!

Doctors (smiling) : Medical Miracle.....

Nyonika started taking steady breathes ........which gave all her family members sign of relief

Nandu is still crying standing near Nyonika....and asking her again and again to open her eyes as she hasn't gain her conscious....where remaining family members had smile on their faces

Doctors who were inside the OT....stood their in surprised zone...came out of their trance by hearing Nandu cries....so one of the doctor came towards Nandu

sweet-cutiepie kept her hand on Nandu shoulder and tried to divert her vision from Nyonika to her.....

Dr. Neha ( sweet-cutiepie )

Junior doctor in the hospital. Bubbly and kind heart girl who wants to see smile on every face. Very passionate towards her work. Pediatrician by profession. Those innocent kids favourite Didi in the hospital.

 Those innocent kids favourite Didi in the hospital

Dr. Neha ( sweet-cutiepie ) dress and look .....imagine doctor coat

Dr.Neha : Mam...please control yourself.....she is fine now...!!! and she wont feel good if she comes to know that you are crying mess...!!!