Chapter - 7

Morning in Nandu Room

Sun has risen already and was hardly trying to wake our Nandu.....par wo...uffff.......After 30 minutes of Sun's Hard work she slightly started moving from her beauty sleep.....but wait she was having some frowns on her forehead....why......???

I will tell u....

She felt weight on her upper chest and at the same she felt fluffy like thing under her...

N : Uhh....bed ithni fluffy kaise bangaya....??? raath mai toh normal hai...Subah subah kya hogayi isse.....??? 😕😕😱mumbled to herself ...

But but but.....someone also heard who was eagerly waiting outside of the room for this sleeping beauty to wake up and to shout.....

Not getting any idea about her surroundings....she half opened her eyes and saw Nia hugging her waist by keeping her head on Nandu chest....smiling at her ....she opened her eyes fully open only to open her mouth wide to shout in excitement...

N : AAAAAAhhhhhhhh Boyfriend.......Thank u Thank u soo much........I Lob u😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😘........i know u r outside ...just come inside to take my jappie and puppiee

Listening to her shout  Nia started her wailing and Alex started Shouting who was sleeping beside Nandu.....

Nia : Maami.......stop Shouting.....My Eals ale Hulting.....😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭Naanu sheee Maami issh Shouting Complain to her Naanu who came inside with Happy dent smile.......

Yes the person who was waiting outside to see Nandu Reaction is Raj Malhotra......

Raj : AAwwle meri Gudiya Rani 👸👸ko Neendh karab kiya na Maami......Par wo dekho Maami ne Kyu Chillaya....!!!

Let me show why does our Heroine Shouted in Excitement

Yes.......the thing which was felt Fluffy under Nandu was this Huge teddy bear....which was kept by Raj......

Raj : Soooo Girlfriend Kaise hai Gift......???

N : Idhar aavo....said while standing on the bed holding teddy bear in one hand

Raj who was holding Nia in his embrace came forward with smile knowing what will Nandu do now......

N : UUUUMMMMAAAAHHHHHHHH.....I Love u💋💋💖💖😍😍😘😘😘😘......tightly kissed on his cheek

Raj : Love u Too bacha.......Kissed on her forehead

Nia : Mela Kissiee...asked them with Cute sad Pout

Both kissed that cute little of joy from either sides on her cheeks which makes her giggle

"Boww Boww".....Alex barked at them asking them to Kiss him also......Left out a chuckle....Nandu kissed him also....

Well this whole scenario was watched by all the remaining family members who came up hurriedly when they listened Nandu shout...