Chapter - 27

To all my dear extended Family members out there

Happy New Year 

I wish this New year may brings you all lots of lots of love and success

All the best for the New Beginnings.....!!!!

Its been 2 years already that i started writing this book....Thank you one and all for showering your love and for supporting me...!!!

Wattpad gave me so many friends last year.......Love you all...!!!!

Here is my New Year Gift.....looooong Update...Avoid Mistakes

Finally...Like finally its decided that who will stay with Nyonika in the hospital....

Manik and Abhi are staying with her in the same room....where hospital authority arranged a bed for them

Mahir,Bela,Vishaka and Vikrantha left from the hospital (as well as from our book) after bidding bye to all of them

imagine it as the bed.....which hospital provided for both Manik and Abhi one each.

With lot pleadings from Manik and Abhi.....Raj and Nandu agreed to leave the hospital and go to home for some rest along with others....as it was a Biggggg and longgg tiring day for all of them.

Inside the Hospital Room

Nyonika is sleeping under the effect of sedatives...!!!

Manik and Abhi combined their beds.....and lied down besides each other.....still wide awake....!!!

Manik : Abhi.........koun ho saktha hai wo...jo Nandu ko maarna chahtha hai....???? Do you guys have 'any specific' enemy.....i mean all the Murty's ....????

Abhi (chuckles) : we have not just 'any' ....but...'many' enemies...!!!

Manik (turning towards Abhi) : Mathlab....Many...??? How..?? I mean Why...??? You guys tho don't even harm anyone without any reason....toh ithne saare enemies hoga kaise...????