Chapter - 20 A

Ok........Aise ghoor na math rey.....!!!To be frank...i am getting SCARED by ur glares...Fine i accept it that....mai tum logo ko zyada dher wait karwadhiya.....

Well  you guys already know that i went to attend an interview

Well you guys already know that i went to attend an interview...to my bad luck i got disqualified in it...Phir bahuth kuch hua in my life in this very short span of time...so i was out of mood in these days...isliye update karne ka mann nahi huyi.....And then i realized ki...MY actual PEACE lies in YOU guys....the way you guys liking my story brought back my Smile...

isliye aagayiiiiiiiiiiii mai update dhene keliye......

HElllloooooooooo Cutiessss..........!!!!! How are you all....?? Missing me...???

Enjoy reading..and ha avoid if any mistakes are there...!!!

Harshad stands there with his hand on his cheek....and wide opened eyes....!!!!

Before you guys jumped into conclusions i will myself reveal the matter....

Well Mukthi did Something much to Murty's , Singhaniya's and Lukky's shock....that is..

she squeezed Harshad cheeks

Mukthi : Aww Harshad.....you are chooo CUTE.... said squeezing his both cheeks with her fingers

And THAT word took 15 seconds to get registered in Murty family ears cum brains...and when it got confirmed that they Actually listened CUTE.... Big sounds of laughter heard in the atmosphere...where audience were staring at them like they are (Murty's , Singhaniya's and Lukky) some aliens...

Rishi / Nandu : (still laughing) oh my god...i cant laugh anymore....Bhai my stomach is hurting ..both said at a time to Abhi with great difficulty in between their laughter

Remaining Members... i mean Abhi,Raman,Thanu,Lukky and Maddy also laughing like maniacs

While laughing ...Nandu took Manik's support to balance herself as he is standing beside her...and Manik wrapped his hand around her shoulder and was admiring her carefree laugh...still holding Nia in his arms

still holding Nia in his arms