Chapter - 29

Raghav (determine look) : Nandini Murty sister of Abhimanyu Murty.....aarahahu mai.....Badla lene keliye....!!!! Mera life se saari kushiya dhoor kardhiya na ....aab mai tumhari sab kuch cheelunga....!!!! Tumhari jaan thak....!!!

BOSS (inside voice) : Jaa re duffer jaa....!!! Tum toh pehele zindha honi chahiye unpe badla lene keliye....!!!!

Arranging Men for Raghav with guns ....Boss makes him ready to look more confident...!!!!!

Their at the Bridge

Abhi : Lets go from here first...... jaake discuss karlenge aage kya karna hai....!!!

After sitting inside the car with Nandini......Abhi make a call to Amritha (AmritaDhingra) and said her what has happened and ask her to do the formalities.

Maddy also brought Lukky to his Car and asked guards to get the bikes...!!!

All zoomed in cars from there and directly stopped infront of hospital...!!!!

There in hospital Nyonika is sleeping and remaining are in the lobby....!!!

Seeing the younger clan......elders received them with a smile....but none of the youngers had a single blood drop in their faces.

Raman : Kya hua tum sab ko......aise udaass chehare ke saath kyu ghoomraheho....??? 

But not even bothered to answer his question.....youngers silently scattered in the lobby. Abhi came and sat on one of the chairs while palming his face....!!! 

Manik combed his hair with fingers releasing a frustrated sigh.

Raj : Kya hua Abhi,Manik...??? you guys are scaring us...!!!!

Maddy told them everything.

Raman (serious face) : Aage kya karne ka iraadha hai Abhi...????

Abhi (removing palms from his face) : Pathanai Dad.....kuch bhi samajnai aatha muje....!!! 

Nandu came and sat beside him putting her head on his shoulder......and as an immediate reflx action....Abhi side hugged her close to his heart....!!!!

Raj : This matter is getting complecated day by day.......!!! Evidences are slipping from our hands in the last minute...!!!

When all of them are worrying about the up coming trouble...Raman received a call....!!!!

Raman : Hello....!!!!

Caller (laughing) : Hello ithni dull si kyu lagrahai muje.....??? Worrying about your daughter safety....???

Raman immediately realised that caller voice as it was the same voice which threatends to kill Nandini back then...!!!

Raman (angryly shouting) : You bast***....!!! Paradhe ke peeche chupke kyu attack karraheho meri beti pe......??? Himmath hai toh saamne aajao....!!!

Now all the others got to know that......Who was the caller...!!! Abhi marched towards his father and snatched the phone from him & kept it on speaker

Abhi (raoring) : You scoundrel....How dare you try to attack my sister....??? Kaha ho tum ....agar sach mai tumhe himmath hai toh abhi ke abhi mera saamne aauo ....I will kill you with my bare hands....!!!!

Caller (evil laugh) : Try kya.....already attack kia.....but her good luck... wo bachgayi.....its not too late though....aaj ya kal....ek na ek din wo toh marna hi hoga....wo bhi mera haathose...!!! hhahhahahha

Abhi (smirk) : Meri behan ki 'good luck' ki baath chodo....tera 'bad luck' toh start hogayi...aabse start counting your days.....nahh.....start counting 'last hours of your life'....!!! Tumhe aise mauth dunga ki......tera laash dekhar kisi ko bhi Abhimanyu Murty ka 'Jaan' ko harm pahunchane ke baareme sochne se hi darr lagega....!!!!