Chapter - 12

Murty Mansion at Venezuela - Morning

Raman : Thanu Beta....sub ready haina.....????

Thanu : Affo Pappa.....App yehi question kinthni baar poochegi.....??? As i Said all the preparations are done...Abhi Bhaiyyu ne Sub ready kia........

Raman : Sorry beta...Its just my excitement......I am going to see my BABY PRINCESS....Its been already one week.....Kaise hogi mera bachhi...!!!!

Rishi : Dad...Usko kya hoga......Nandini Murty hai wo....Where ever she will be...She can rule that world.....Haina Bhai...???

Abhi : Wo toh hai....!!!! After all Behan kiski....??? (said raising his Collar)....

Rishi : Meri...!!!!

All the four members shared laugh sitting at the Chilling out Area...

Actually the Matter is....Murty's and Thanu along with that SAITHAAN Batch (Thakur's and Aparna)are going to India to surprise Nandu today Evening.....Raman Was talking about Luggage and Departure Arrangements

Their Beautiful Moment got disturbed by unwanted voice...

Aparna : Mere bina Masthi....????

Rishi : Huh.....Masthi "Musibath" ke bina hi karthe hai Mrs.Aparna Murty...(said with a smirk)

Listening to him Abhi and Thanu were trying hard not to laugh out....Where Raman Murty Could not so ended up giggling with Rishi....

Aparna : Rishi...Mind ur tongue.....U r talking with ur Mother.....So better watch ur words before u split....(said with a pure rage)

Rishi : Actually Thanu........!!!!Muje lagtha hai Bagwaan ne isko(referring to Aparna) "Wo Zaroor Cheez" Daalna Boolgayi hogi iski Top Floor mai....Isliye ye baar baar inki Motherhood ke baare mai muje argue karthe rehthe hai That too when I clearly said her to stop talking that Shit with me....Said with Attitude

Aparna : Rishiiiii(shout at him)

Rishi : Shhh.....Just Shut Up...Kithni baar...ha.....Kithni baar bola maine.....When u are not behaving like a Mother than dont u dare use that word to talk with me....We are just tolerating U because of Bhai.....He asked us to let u live with us.....And that does not mean u Hold a Right on us...So u better dont interfere in our matters....

To control the situation not to get overboard Abhi stood up and place his hand on Rishi Shoulder.........

Abhi : Rishi Bas bahuth bola tumne.....Now not a word.....(said very softly yet firmly)

Aparna : Dekha Raman....Dekha....How he is talking with Me....And u r just seeing and Enjoying it Rather than Stoping him ha......Sach mai yehi thana mera hak aapki Parivar pe....???? Am I really No one to u and ur family....???? (said with Tears in her eyes)

Rishi : Here comes iski Emotional Drama Again (said under his breathe nodding his head in disbelief)

Raman : Aparna Dont create a Scene.....Go and get ready......We are Leaving in the Evening....