Chapter - 20 C

Rishi (with confusion): I clearly remembered that ...yesterday Dad mentioned about only business Party....but not some pool party....so how did you land up here with such "Swim Suit"

Listening to him...Ashok who has heard again whole conversation....slapped his head seeing his daughter stupidity ....where Soha stood their like dumb again getting brutally insulted....

but but but...soon ...this time also her trance got broken by Laughter not of single...but of double person this time

And the Laughing maniacs are Mukthi (again) and Thanu...

< < Rewind < <

After advising  Soha to ware "A dress" instead of some stupid sexy cum designer dress like "Bath towel" ...Abhi dragged an on-going laughing Mukthi aside.....only to get collide with Thanu who was attending an important call. So after disconnecting it....Thanu turned towards Abhi who was still holding a Laughing Mukthi..

Thanu (concern) : Arey Kya hua Bhai...ye Mukthi aise kyu hass rahi hai...??? said holding Mukthi on the other side...

Before Abhi open his mouth...Mukthi jumped into it ans said

Mukthi (still giggling) : Mai batha thi hu...!!!

And then Mukthi explains everything to Thanu....who by now having tears for endless laughing like Mukthi...

Thanu : (trying hard to control her laugh ) Like seriously....!!! What the Fish Bhai....!!!

Abhi (helpless) : Arey ismai mera kya galthi....??? wo ladki sach mai... waise hi kuch ajeeeb sa lagrahi hai muje....aur phir ...patha nai duniya ki kis kone mai...jaise "really weird TOWEL" mila ussko...God...its just embarrassing for me to stand infornt of her..

Mukthi : Oh stop it Abhi.....!! I cant laugh anymore...please stop it...!!!

Abhi (defending tone) : Arey par...!!!

Thanu : Please bhai.....stop it....!!! Acha Mukthi ...muje bhi dhekna hai wo wali "Weird TOWEL"....chalo dhikhaw...kaha hai wo bhai wali "ajeeb sa Ladki".....

Abhi (warning) : Yey Misthi....Chup....!!! meri wali - teri wali jaise koyi nahi hai......aur..Wo tho..pakka nahi hai....samjhi...!!!

Listening him both girls started chuckling...

Thanu : ok baba....fine....Teri wali nahi hai...Teeke...!!! ab chalo muje dhikhaw dono...chalo cholo....saying this Thanu started dragging Abhi also who was refusing to come infornt of that "ajeeb ladki" again

By searching entire party area....they located Soha going towards Rishi...but with AGAIN ..A Different costume...!!! So slowly they reached enough distance to eves drop their conversation....

And then....

BANG.....GGGGGG

"SWIM SUIT"

Present

Now both Thanu and Mukthi came infornt of Soha and Rishi...and are literally sitting on floor by holding their stomachs...laughing like maniacs

where Abhi standing their by keeping his hands on either sides of his waist and with "Not - Again" look and Rishi stood there like completely clue less...

Rishi : Bhai kya hua...??? and why these two are laughing like this...???

Abhi (glaring at soha) : I will tell you later (to Rishi)...and you...Miss.Khurana...what's with your Weird Costumes girl...!!!! Meri hissab se aapki dad....Mr.Khurana ...he earns enough money to get you "A Proper Dress" right...!!! Then why the Hell are you wearing such stupid dresses ...that too in a business party which especially organized by MURTHY'S....??? )saying this he is all ready to lash out on soha for her in-decent behaviour)