Chapter - 26

Total family stood there with blank , Shocked looks that 'How the hell is this happened' ???

After DGP left from there...Raman thumped down on the seat holding his head in extreme worry...and Lukky is the first one to reach him

Lukky : Maamu.......Take it slow....!!!

Raman : Kaise.......No...kaise......??? How did this happened...??? Did not you guys said that.....he got caught...then how the hell he get escaped from Murty siblings claws...????

Abhi : Dad dad...relax....i will figured it out...!!! there must be a way....!!!

Raman (worry) : Aab kya hoga.....muje laga wo pakadgaya na toh problem solve hojaayegi...par nai.....it became more dangerous now...and real culprit tho koyi aur nikla !!! koun hoga wo scoundrel jo meri bachi ko nukksaan paunchna chahtha tha....???

Manik : Abhi....tumne waha guards rakdhiya na....toh.....how did he escaped...???

Abhi : Mai bhi wahi sochraha hu Manik...!!! Its impossible for him to escape in that situation......he was almost choked to death because of our beating...!!!

Nandu (blank look): Maddy.........open CCTV footage...quick...!!!

Harshad / Rishi (clapped in excitement): You are really genius Jerry / Di...!!!

Soon Maddy opened Den's CCTV footage standing in the middle of them ....in a tablet

Imagine there a den's footage

Soon...all came and round up around Maddy with curious eyes...!!

They started seeing footage from the time they left him and rushed back to hospital. For the next 15 - 20 minutes they saw shooter whiling in severe pain...but exactly after 22nd minute...someone with 3 other men entered into the room and started releasing him from the ropes in the footage....

someone with 3 other men entered into the room and started releasing him from the ropes in the footage