Chapter - 16

MY World : It is the biggest Educational Organisation all over the World where it includes School, College and University. Students can study here with low cost fees.  Now Murty's wants to do more for this Organisation.

Something like this where the  School,College and University located at one place

Raman : Well I know...What u Guys are Thinking.....!!!! Why Murty's are Standing in the place where MY World owners should be there.....!!!! Am i right....???

All nodded their heads still in daze

Raman : Hahahaha.....Then i would like to say that We , MURTY's are the owners of MY world.....

Loud Gasps heard in the Conference hall.....Where Murty Siblings were enjoying the facial expressions of Malhotra and Dhawan's.....

After 2 Minutes of Silence

Mr.Oberoi : Mathlab MY Home (Orphanages all over the world) is under Murty's..........??

Raman (proudly) : Yes.....said with a smile

Mr. Sinha : Mathlab MY Lands (Estates) is also under Murty's.....???

Raman : Oh yes...that also under Murty's

Mr.Ronald : And MY Textiles.....???

Abhi : We are the owners for it...

Ms. Ankitha Kiran : And MY Hotels (Chains of hotels all over the world)owners are Murty's ....???

Abhi (proud) : Yes ...we are the owners

Mr.Kapoor : And MY Motors ........??? (Various Transport system like Buses , Cars , Bikes , Cycles , etc parts exporting and Designing company)

Rishi (Smirk) : That is also own by Us...

Mr.Raj Malhotra : And MY Life (Hospitals in various states)is also own by Murty's.....??? asked while staring at Nandini

Nandu (sweet smile): Yes Mr.Malhotra....It is also owned by Murty's ...

Raman (full pride) : Well not only these....The Business world which is linked up with MY Shares are also of Murty's and that is US....And lastly....We , Murty's are the RULERS of this total MY EMPIRE said with a chuckle making all the others also laugh a bit

Raman (Serious) : So Coming to the point ....As we already mentioned in the Fax mails that .....We want new inventions for MY World.... and I hope U all are ready with ur Presentations......I am sorry because i know it was very short notification for u guys to prepare presentation points but the Actual matter is ....We are here to listen ur Ideas about its Invention...So are u ready guys with ur Presentation....????

All : Yes..

Raman : Then lets start

saying this Murty's settled on the couches in front of projector stage