Chapter - 3

Flashback Part-1

The time when Navya has completed 7 months of her Pregnancy...Her Mood Swings were really high and Cabir was having really tough time to handle her like Early Morning Ice Cream,Lunch keliye Pani Puri, Midnight at 3:00 am ko Paau Bhaji , Crying for small small things saying to Cabir that "Now i am looking Fat u don't love me anymore ",Emotional Blackmailing her Family....Ufff Perks of going to be Mother for Dhawan Child who has FOOD and DRAMA in their Blood....But being a Understanding and Loving Husband....Cabir Makes sure that he fullfilled all her wishes....

Morning at CaVya's Bedroom

Navya was Crying ...i mean Fake crying holding her Puffy Teddy Bear in her tight grip sitting on the middle of bed where all the remaining family members were TRYING hard to make her understand....

Well the issue is Navya want to go for CALIFORNIA along with her whole family for enjoying.....where all the family members are not agreeing with her because Pregnant Lady Shouldn't travel that too when she has crossed 7 Months...as its not good for both Mother and Baby health...

Where our Drama Queen started her Crying drama saying...."Koyi Muje Pyaar nahi karrahahai, Mere liye koyi nahi hai "....Seeing his Wife in that state Cabir heart melted and agrees for California Trip saying he will take care of Navya to the Family Members...

The Night before Both the families getting ready for the trip, Manik got call from Studio that he needs to be in Shoot for shooting Last series of Episodes of " Kaise Yeh Yaariyaan Season 1" TV Show....So having no other option Manik Dropped the idea of accompanying his Family....so leaving Manik in Mumbai itself remaining Members left to the Airport Next Morning to California in Business Class with extra care....

Flight Landed in California....Navya being an Excite soul started her rants to Mukthi who was equally excited....

Raj Booked a Suite Room for them...so they left in car to the Hotel...

so they left in car to the Hotel

Hotel in California

Both the families enjoyed a lot for 2 days in California...Although Navya Stressed her so much in enjoying, she never said this to her family because of the fear that they will scold her...