Chapter - 20 E (Party Ends)

Mukthi (shocked) : TUM.......!!!!!!!!

Person : Oh.....toh tumhe abhi bhi yaadh hai ki mai koun hu...!!!good to know....!!! Muje laga...meri career katham karne ke baadh tum aur wo teri maa muje bhooljaayenge....par nai....you still remember me...!!! nice remembering power ha...!!! (Said with a wicked smile)

Mukthi (smrik): Huh....Meri yaadharshi ka thaareef chodo......shayed tumko yaadh nahi hoga ki...mujse panga lene ka consequences kya hotha hai ROCKY

mujse panga lene ka consequences kya hotha hai ROCKY

Rocky : He was a classmate of Mukthi. Rich spoil brat. In 2nd year , he misbehaved with Mukthi for which got brutally slapped by Nyonika in front of every student and lecturers and had thrown out of the college. Being responsible,his father also thrown him out from his house and has asked him to earn his own money. Its been 2 years since this incident happened in his life, but his wounds are still fresh. Waiting to take revenge on both Lady Malhotra's (Mukthi and Nyonika). Present working as a helper in one of event Management Company. And today....that very same Event Management is organizing... our Murty's Party...

Rocky (gritting teeth) : Bahuth attitude haina tumhe.....abhi nikaltha hu tumhaari saari attitude....lets see who will save you from me today...

Saying this...Rocky started forcing himself on Mukthi...while she started running around the room sometimes, struggling to get out from his hold sometimes, kicking and beating him everywhere sometimes....trying every possible way..to get out from his clutches...but at last Rocky slapped her and dumped her on bed and came on top of her....gripping her both hands in his one hand and holding her face with his another hand...he was ready to kiss her......

Par....

Patha nai kaise.....

He felt that.....he is being hanging in air...

Not feeling his disgusting touch on her...Mukthi slowly opened her eyes only to make them wide seeing the horrifying site that Rocky being hanging in air by a muscular hand and struggling for his breath ......and seeing the person who came for her rescue...her eyelashes closed in relief.

Want to guess....who is her saviour....???

Oh common yaar Vidya....tumari readers ithni bhi bhoole nahi hai ki....they couldn't guess who came for your second heroin rescue....!!!!

Haina guys...???

Well yes....tum sab ka guess sahi nikla....

Its

Abhimanyu Murty......our Second Hero..!!!

Actually...i think....muje tum sabko yehi bathana padega ki...mai iss scene mai...Abhi ko kab aur kaise layi...chalo teeke....bathathi hu

<<Few Minutes ago>>

When Mukthi coming inside the Murty Mansion to clean ice creams strains.....Abhi also came at the same time...to keep a file in study room...