Chapter - 30

Its been 3 weeks since they ended their Enemy's chapter. May be that's what they thought for now.

Nyonika has been discharged , Mukthi is being in charge of her wound-dressing.

For 2 weeks, Abhi has made tight security around Nandini still in fear but noticing nothing is suspicious he felt relieved. So letting Nandu to live in Malhotra Mansion (MM),he and Raman fly back to Venezuela along with Thakkur's family and Aparna, still warning Maddy to be cautious about Nandu.

Rishi , Thanu and Harshad are also living in MM as they wants to spend more time with Nandu and Manik's family. 

Lukky also fly back to Madison as it wont be nice for a Owner to be absent for long time.

Nyonika is feeling much better now and is able to do some shoulder exercise which doctors has suggested.

A Fresh Morning.

Today Nyonika entered kitchen after soo long (according to her) to make coffee for herself like the way she likes with the help of butlers. When she indulge herself in it.....two arms wrapped around her waist from back and in an instant Nyonika recognized the touch without turning back.

 Nyonika (smile) : Utth gayi tum Pari.....?????

Nandu (with her closed sleepy eyes) : Maa.....what are you doing in the kitchen.....??? Did not we announced that this is a restricted area for you to enter....???? Why don't you listen to us....???

Nyonika (holding her hands from front only) : Aab mai teeku hu Nandu and i am carving for my handmade coffee. And see i am taking help from servants too. So what you are fearing for....???

To which Nandu sheds silent tears with eyes closed and Nyonika sensed it through her back.

Nyonika (turning back and holds Nandu hands) : Hey .....Nandu.....kya hua....??? why are crying dear...??? buri sapna dekha kya...???

Nandu (weeping) : I was scared....scared to lose you...!!!!

Listening her , Nyonika got to know that Nandu is still disturbed about THAT accident and having insecure feelings.

Nyonika (cupping Nandu face) : Nandu, bachi meri taraf dekho...!!! Kuch nai hua muje...mai aab tumhare saamne hi khade hua all alive...!!! That phrase has gone already , so just Move on Pari...!!!! (Nyonika hugged Nandu)

When Nyonika was busy in consoling Nandu , Rishi came to kitchen listening faint voices and saw the whole scene from where Nandu confessed about 'losing Nyonika'. So entered inside slowly and took both of them in hug standing behind Nandu. 

Nandu sensed him without turned back where Nyonika ruffled his hairs lovingly.

Rishi (having tears): I was scared too...!!!!

Manik (hugging them from behind Rishi) : Me too...!!!!

Mukthi (hugging nyonika from back) : Me three....!!!!

Thanu (hugging them from behind Mukthi) : Me four....!!!!

Harshad (Hugging Manik from behind) : Me five....!!!!!

Cabir (hugging harshad from behind): Me six....!!!!

Navya (hugging behind Thanu) : Me seven....!!!!

Nia with sleepy eyes came near Nyonika  legs and hugged her legs saying 'Eight' cutely as if saying Next number of her Mom's.

All laughed at that doll still having tears in their eyes.