Chapter - 1

Malhotra Mansion Kitchen

Nyonika and Shanoo are in the kitchen preparing breakfast and are randomly talking,laughing

Nyonika and Shanoo are in the kitchen preparing breakfast and are randomly talking,laughing. Shanoo is stirring milk,she felt two hands wrapped around her. She knew who it was.

Mukthi (Mu) : Good Morning Shanoo Maa (Sh)...and...(turning her head besides)Good Morning Mother India..

Sh : Good Morning Beti Jaan..

Ny : Good Morning Mukthi..

Mu : Kya Karraheho dono aaj breakfast keliye...(adjusting herself on the slab munching apple)

Sh: Aloo Paratha,Bread Toast aur Orange Juice ..

Mu : Kya Maa....jab bhi bhayya ghar aathe hai thab yehi breakfast hi hai...Maa aaj bhayyu aur sub hai ghar pe....toh kya hum baahar chalege lunch keliye...waise bhi aaj weekend haina........please maa please

Ny : Muje kyu pooch raheho Mukthi go and ask ur Bhaiyyu...if my baby is ok ....then we dont have any problem...Kyu Bhabhi.....??

Sh : ha Nyonika...chalengi hum...go mukthi....Manik se Poochu...

Mu: Aaaahhhhhh...Thanq Maa's...Mai abhi Bhaiyyu se pooch kar aathi hu....

saying this Mukthi goes out of the kitchen to her Bhaiyyu's room jumping like a rabbit leaving both the ladies chuckling on her childish behaviour.

In the excitement Mukthi was going to slip .....then two pair of hands hold her tight not to fall...

Slowly she opened her eyes which were closed due to fear......and noticed that she was in her Bhai's Protective arms.....who has descending stairs and came down quickly to save her...

Manik : Paagal ho kya....agar ghir jaathe toh...har wakth aise Bunny ki tarah jumping karne ki alawa....seedha Human's ki jaise walking karna nai athe kya....

Mukthi : Well Good Morning to u too Bhai...

while Showing her teeth to him....Chuckling at his Baby sister cute antics.....Manik wrapped his arms around her and gave a kiss at her temple...

Manik : Good Morning Bacha......Kaise hai......aur kaise chal rahahai aapki studies....

Mu : Mai teeku bhai...aur mera studies bhi.....acha vo sub chodo....ye bathaao ki kya hum sab aaj Lunch keliye bahar chalegi...asked him with a cute pout which can melt anyone

M : hmmmm (acting like thinking seriously).....anything for My Baby....we will go...

Mu : Thanq Bhai...Love U....Mai abhi Maa se Bathaathi hu....

While saying this she runs to Kitchen for sharing this news to her Mom's...

Nodding his head in disbelief Manik Moves to the living room where his Dad and Puphaji were reading newspapers