Wild Card Entry

Hey Peeps.....!!!!!

How are you all doing...???? 

How is your life going on so far...????

Missed Me....???? 

Naahhhhh...!!! Aaise khabhi nai hosaktha......!!! Mai aur meri books uthna "DESERVE" category mai nahi hai ki...aap log hame miss kare.....!!! Am i right...????

Well....Mai tho bahuth miss karrahi hu aap sab ko.....!!!! Zyaaada waaali bahuth....!!!! There are certain set of readers cum friends , who makes me feel blessed ....To all of them out there....I HEART YOU (Hint : Those who are commenting and voting on my every update)

I HEART YOU (Hint : Those who are commenting and voting on my every update)

Chalo now coming to the actual point.......Here i came with some interesting stuff

Did you guys have any knowledge about ...What actually ' Wild Card Entry ' refers to...???

No...??? Yes...???

Never mind......!!! When your Crazy writer is here....why fear...!!!!

Wild Card Entry means.........Presenting / Including Someone in Something with Special Request....!!!!

Understood ...yah....did you guys felt like you are watching some Malayalam Movie with Bhojpuri subtitles...???

Then let me elaborate ....!!!!!

From my very next update of 3 books........I am gonna conduct a Contest

Like ....in the end of the every update......i may ask you guys something about that update ....for example "How is the update" ...."How is particular character"......"What do you like about update".....or may be.....will ask a guys a question which you guys have to answer before i give next update................

Those who gives.....Genuine , Sincere , Innovate , Creative and Unique answers......That Particular Reader's will become part in my every next update .

I am gonna include my Lovely readers in our beautiful journey of MaNan in my each book and on every next updates.

Minimum 3...Maximum 5 readers will get to see themselves in the next updates of every book.

Well actually...once i came through some book on wattpad where i noticed....that book writer included her readers in her book......with her inspiration...i too wanna try this.....

I just LOVE your way of showering your LOVE towards me and my works

I am gonna show my Gratitude towards you with this small gesture of mine

I am gonna show my Gratitude towards you with this small gesture of mine...by including you all in your favorite books....with your favorite couple.....Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murty and with many other characters whom you like in the books.

So.......are you Ready guys.....for Wild Card Entry........... in ...U R the ONE for ME , Can you LOVE Me AGAIN , There is a ' GHOST ' Journey........????

Silent readers can also participate in this Contest....!!!!!

Do tell me what you think about my this Crazy idea...!!!

Update is on the way....!!!

Just remember 2 things

Love you all....!!!!

Missed you all like hell...!!!

Tata ...!!! Good night...!!!

Will be waiting for your opinions about this Contest...!!!!