Echo

(Couldn't have found a better song for the lyrics I wanted XD)

"Is he not up yet?" Sahn-Re asked as he walked in the door, already home from his early morning interview. 

Taking off his hat and sunglasses, he walked into the kitchen. "Hey Tay-Yun, what's up?" He asked, setting his things down to grab some orange juice from the refrigerator. 

"He's still asleep." Tay-Yun said as he leaned against the counter, eating a protein bar. He was already showered and dressed for the day, but had no work scheduled. 

"By the way, Tay-Yun. When I saw Teller's manager drag him away before, I swear the man was wearing your sunglasses, and the guy beside him had your jacket on." Sahn-Re said as he leaned against the opposite counter near the black microwave. 

The wrapper from the protein bar crunched in his fist as Tay-Yun sent a glare toward San-Re. "You saw them, and you didn't even try to get them?" He asked, his anger clearly growing by the second as he stalked over to Sahn-Re. 

"Hey, I was more worried about Teller than your stuff. At least we know where it is." Sahn-Re said as he raised his hands to try and calm Tay-Yun. 

Right before he could get close enough to react, Sahn-Re ducked away and was just about to run out of the kitchen when he noticed Teller standing sleepily in the doorway. "Hey! Good morning!" He chimed, his earlier smile right back on his face. 

Tay-Yun watched the kid rub at his eye, then yawn, clearly still not quite awake enough to register Sahn-Re's level of energy. 

"It's almost two in the afternoon, Teller." Tay-Yun said as he grabbed the container of orange juice Sahn-Re had left out and poured a small glass, then walked over to nudge it into Teller's free hand. 

Teller-

"Two?" Teller questioned as he stared down at the glass of orange juice, as if the drink was somehow to blame for him sleeping in so late. 

When Sahn-Re just nodded enthusiastically, Teller pursed his lips and took a sip of his drink. The chill and tartness of it woke him up a bit more, then the added note from Tay-Yun right after he swallowed finished clearing his cloudy mind. 

"You are standing in the kitchen in your underwear." 

Looking past the cup he was still staring at, Teller felt his face heat. All of his new bruises didn't look any kind of good, either. He hadn't really caught everything Tay-Yun had said, but at least he'd understood the important word. 

"Don't worry, come, you can borrow something." Sahn-Re said as he grabbed Teller's wrist and gently tugged him away from the kitchen. With no reason to argue, Teller let him pull him along after setting down his mostly untouched glass of juice, but couldn't help feeling like he was being watched. 

When they got to his room, Sahn-Re released him to dive into a closet larger than the bedroom Teller had back at his grandmother's house. He hesitantly walked closer and peaked inside, only to have a mound of clothing shoved into his arms. 

"Go go, try them on!" 

Teller bit back a frown and turned on his aching legs to head down the hall to the bathroom, only to see Tay-Yun leaning against the doorway to Sahn-Re's room with a frown of his own on. "You want a guy covered in bruises to try on outfits?" He asked as Sahn-Re stepped up beside Teller, probably wondering why Tay-Yun was there, too. 

When his friend spoke, Sahn-Re's happy expression immediately disappeared. "Oh... right." He mumbled awkwardly before looking sideways at Teller, as if he might be mad that he'd even suggested such an outrageous idea.