Multiply

The hospital was somewhat quiet as they entered through the main doors. A few people seemed to recognize the group, but they didn't slow down to give anyone a chance to make noise. It wasn't the place. 

They made it to Sahn-Re's room after a couple minutes of walking and an elevator ride up to the third floor. The guy seemed to have been waiting for them, because he was already sitting up in bed with a tired scowl on his face.

"How could you guys let me do that video dressed like this?" He wined, making the group chuckle as En-Ti walked over and pushed his head jokingly. 

"Glad to see that you're back. You had me worried." He said, turning Sahn-Re's scowl into a pout. 

"I want to go home." He said quietly as he dropped his gaze, only for his eyes to widen as they landed on something near the bottom of the bed. 

Teller blinked, looking down to where Sahn-Re's gaze had stopped. "Mi-Yoh?" Sahn-Re whispered, his voice barely audible in the quiet room. 

"Tay-Yun let him borrow the stuffed dog because he was really stressed." Wan-Nu said quickly, then diverted the conversation. "You look like you're feeling better. Are they still planning to keep you overnight?" 

Pursing his lips, Sahn-Re nodded slowly, only removing his eyes from the dog when Wan-Nu questioned him. "Yes, but can I please come home? I don't like it here at all and I don't feel nearly as bad as I did. I haven't even thrown up all day." He pleaded. 

En-Ti looked at Wan-Nu, who sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. "I will go talk to the doctor, but if he insists you stay, then you will." He said before turning to disappear out the door. 

The awkward silence was a bit unnerving, so Teller hesitantly stepped forward and lifted the stuffed animal a little. "It's name... is Mi-Yoh?" He asked quietly. 

There was a sound behind him of someone walking, or shuffling their feet, but Teller kept his attention on Sahn-Re. The guy seemed to get depressed for a moment, but then forced a small smile and nodded. "Yes. He is very important, so keep him safe, okay?" 

Teller nodded quickly. "I will." 

"So, I saw the show!" Sahn-Re said, changing the subject. 

Teller knew he looked surprised when Sahn-Re gave a tired laugh. "I asked one of the cameramen to stream to my phone." 

"Oh?" Teller said, surprised that they could do that. 

Sahn-Re nodded. "It was really good. You did great on the piano." He said, making Teller blush a little. "Thank you." 

Wan-Nu walked in at that moment, giving Sahn-Re a scolding look. "He said that you can only go home if you take the medication you fought him over earlier." 

En-Ti cracked up at Wan-Nu's words, seemingly not surprised that Sahn-Re had refused to take his medicine. With the promise to go home earlier, however, Sahn-Re leaned over and swiped the small paper cup on the nightstand by his bed and downed it all in one gulp. The face he made afterward told Teller that it was disgusting, but he himself, had to find a medication that tasted better than drinking vinegar. 

"He'll send a nurse in soon with the discharge papers, since he figured that you'd drink the medicine right away if he let you go early." Wan-Nu said with a relieved smile. 

Sahn-Re was already getting himself out of the bed, gesturing for En-Ti to grab his clothing so that he could change out of the papery hospital gown. Teller turned around as En-Ti helped him get back into his clothing. By the time he was changed, the nurse was walking in with a couple forms on a clipboard.