Logic

(A bit of fun lol) 

"Are you behaving, Tel?" Ethel asked over the phone. 

Teller had been in the middle of his first actual rehearsal at the company when his phone refused to stop ringing. He'd known it was her ringtone but figured that she'd leave him alone until after he'd finished. No such luck. 

Leaning his head back against the wall outside of the small studio room, he took a moment to close his tired eyes. "Yes. I am being an absolute angel." He said, knowing that she'd have something to say either way, so he didn't bother trying to go into all the details of how unangelic he'd been recently... especially in Tay-Yun's bed. 

"So you're using condoms and being extra careful? I've seen the way that boy looks at you. You can't tell me that you two aren't connected by more than just cellphones when you disappear into his room." She said. 

Teller pursed his lips and glared up at the ceiling. Thankfully, no one was around to see his face turn bright red. He was about to answer her, somehow, when he heard some cackling on the other end of the line that definitely wasn't his grandmother's psychotic laugh.  

"Grandma...?" He mumbled in disbelief, terrified of what she might say to explain that laugh. 

"Oh, don't mind her. That was just Et-Tal, but I just call her Ethel two. She's one of the eight members of this book club." His grandmother said with an excitement that terrified him. 

"Wait. You said book club... and eight members..." Teller half-whispered, half-groaned. 

His grandmother replied with even more excitement. "Oh, yes! These ladies are so sweet! Oh, and Et-Tal seems to know English, oops. I think she might be telling the other ladies what I was talking about to you." 

Teller slapped a hand against his forehead. "Oh, don't worry. I didn't tell them that your boyfriend is Tay-Yun, that singer from Ello." 

Please, stop. 

"Well, you just did. I'm actually very busy trying to keep my sex life out of the ears of the elderly, so if it's alright, can we talk later?" He asked, already moving the phone from his ear, then hitting the end call button. 

She'd get revenge on him for that later, or... his phone began ringing right away, making him wince and put it on silence. 

"Ready, Teller?" His instructor asked as he poke his head out of the door to the studio. 

Nodding, Teller hurried back into the room, tugging his headset on as he sat himself in front of the keyboard they had set up. They weren't sure what instrument he was going to end up with as his main one, but he was being taught the piano first. It was an absolute blast to learn, and much easier than the others so far, but that's probably because Tay-Yun had already helped him out so much with it. 

Wan-Nu glanced into the room Teller was using to practice, smiling when he saw the guy's fingers fly over the keyboard as if he were already a pro. He was just turning away to go find his new and most-frustrating ward when he felt strong arms wrap around his shoulders and tug him away from the small window and right back into a chest he was unfortunately becoming familiar with. 

"Hello Wan-Nu. Mine good Korean now?" Ike said brokenly, making Wan-Nu roll his eyes as he pushed his way out of Ike's arms, then turned on him to point at him. 

"English, please." He said, earning a scowl from Ike. 

"Come on, I studied! How far off was I?" Ike wined, making Wan-Nu start walking away, shaking his head. "So far, and you studied for twenty minutes before getting drunk and passing out last night." He said as Ike ran up to match his pace. 

MiMiC (MxM)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें