13. Warning

Zoe

I yelled Percy's name after I watched him get blasted by a lightning bolt and thrown into a tree. I kicked away the Roman I was fighting before running over to the son of Poseidon. He was lying against the base of the tree, looking dazed. "Percy!" I cried, dropping down beside him and touching his shoulder. "Are you okay?"

Percy's eyes suddenly snapped to something behind me and I turned to see a Roman demigod charging at me with a spear in her hand. I knew I wouldn't be able to block it so I raised my arms in hope that I was able to at least protect myself in some way. I closed my eyes and braced for the impact but I suddenly heard a girl's scream of pain.

My eyes opened and I saw the girl that was about to stab me writhing in pain on the ground. Shocked, I turned and saw Percy standing behind me, his eyes glowing an unnatural green. His hand was outstretched towards the girl. I looked back at the girl screaming in pain and then I watched in bewilderment as Percy clenched his fist and the girl lay still, her eyes wide and glassy. 

Percy looked at the motionless girl before he turned to me. He opened his mouth to say something but then his knees buckled and he fell to the floor. "Percy!" I shouted again and dropped down to the floor next to him. "I'm alright. I just feel like shit right now." Percy muttered as he staggered back to his feet. "Zeus, you son of a bitch!" 

I saw Jason and Reyna run away from the fighting, but I knew I wouldn't be able to stop them if I really wanted to. I'll just have to see what they'll report back to the Olympians. 

I surveyed the battlefield and saw Romans falling to the hands of Percy's army. My gaze landed on a girl's motionless body and I smirked. Marissa was dead. Finally, I couldn't stand that bitch. 

Percy walked up to stand beside me, before he smiled and said "Let's wrap this up. I bet the Olympians will hear about what had happened to their precious Roman sons and daughters."  I snorted but unsheathed my hunting knives and ran swiftly down the hill towards where the fighting was happening. I heard the flap of wings and I twisted around to see Percy shoot in the air, his black wings spread, before he arrowed down at the bunch of fighters.

Percy reached them before I did and his knives appeared in his hand. He darted through the mob of fighters, striking down Roman demigods left right and centre. I dashed forwards, before spinning and swiping my hunting knives across a Roman's chest. The Roman fell to the ground and I moved onto my next target. Soon, all of the Roman demigods were dead.

"Burn Camp Jupiter to the ground." Percy ordered. Two twin sons of the titan Hyperion stepped forwards, their palms out and facing the direction Camp Jupiter was. Fire blazed to life in their palms and shot towards Camp Jupiter. The fire struck the senate house before jumping and moving to other buildings. I smiled in happiness as I watched the Roman Camp burn to the ground. 

When the whole of Camp Jupiter was ablaze, the twin sons of Hyperion lowered their hands, their faces drenched in sweat. Percy clapped them on the back and muttered something in their ears that made the twins grin. They nodded to Percy before rejoining the rest of the army. 

Percy glanced over at me before smirking. The fire reflected in his green eyes as he said "Now. I think our next step is to attack Camp-Half-Blood before waging our final war on Olympus." His army all raised their weapons and cheered, the sound echoing throughout the silent plains of Camp Jupiter. 

I looked down at my bloody knives before a smirk that mirrored Percy's appeared on my face. 

Sooner or later, Olympus will fall. 

Jason

I sat up, rubbing my eyes and yawning. My back felt stiff and sore and my body ached all over. I glanced to my right and saw Reyna sleeping peacefully on the grass, her hair spread out all around her like some kind of halo. I remembered the fight Reyna and I had just fled from. Camp Jupiter right now was probably gone, destroyed by Percy's forces.