31. King

Percy

I grinned and pointed at Jason first, since he's the one who has been causing me quite a lot of trouble. The son of Jupiter paled when I pointed at him, and Reyna struggled to move closer to try and shield Jason from my line of vision. 

"I'll be sending you to help dispose of the mess downstairs in front of the Empire State Building where my army took care of the remaining demigods." I said, my grin stretching wider as Jason's eyes widened in horror. "And you'll be assisted, of course. Frank will help you." 

Frank shook his head but he knew better than to try and argue with me. Honestly, I think Frank is the most level-headed out of the four of them. 

Jason, on the other hand, protested as loudly as his father did. "What!? Why are you doing this to your former friends? Truly you aren't that cruel!? I told you I was sorry for what I had done to you several years ago!" I clenched my jaw, my teeth grinding against each other. Jason was seriously asking me to pound his face in.

"Your apologies don't mean anything to me, Grace." I spat out his last name with venom, and that was enough to make Jason flinch. "I trusted you to have my back, but when the time came to show that you were truly my friend, you betrayed me. You're just apologizing now to try and save your ass. That's not going to work." 

I turned to see Zoe studying me, her dark eyes seeming to bore into my soul. I smiled at her and the ex-huntress smiled back. Gods, she's so fucking hot. I never thought I would have a chance with her until Zoe confessed to me that she liked me. 

"Oi!" I yelled over to the twin sons of Hyperion. Alex and Jake both snapped to attention and stepped forwards. "Yes, Commander?" Alex asked in an emotionless voice. But I could see it in his eyes that he was trying hard not to laugh. He knew I hated being addressed as Commander. 

I seethed but continued with my orders. "Take Jason Grace and Frank Zhang downstairs in front of the Empire State Building and watch over them, please. I ordered them to clean up the mess that you guys made when storming Olympus."

Alex and Jake exchanged looks before they nodded, identical smirks appearing on their faces. "Yeah, of course. We'll be happy to oversee their punishment, Commander." Jake said. He moved away from me and over to Jason before I could attack him, right here and right now. 

I glared as Jake grabbed Jason and dragged the yelling son of Jupiter out of the throne room. Alex copied his twin, grabbing Frank and pulling the son of Mars out of the room as well. The doors swung shut behind them, leaving me alone with half of my army, my beautiful girlfriend, and two more irritating demigods. 

My eyes swept over Annabeth before landing on Reyna. The daughter of Bellona raised her head and met my eyes with a defiant look. "I have just the job for you, Reyna. I'm sure you'll enjoy it." I said, a sadistic smile spreading across my lips. 

Reyna's body posture visibly deflated but she maintained her eye contact with me. I shrugged and took a step forwards, making Reyna cringe away from me. "You'll be working with my army as a personal training dummy for them. That means they could practice sparring with you at any time they want." 

I laughed at the look of pure horror and fear on Reyna's face. "Don't worry, I won't let them kill you. They'll just injure you to a.....certain extent." "You're basically torturing me, every single god dam day!" Reyna shouted, her eyes blazing with anger. "You have no right to do this!" 

I sighed in exasperation. "You demigods and Gods are all the same. "Oh, you have no right to do this!" "Oh, why are you doing this?" Don't you see? I am fucking KING. I can do whatever the hell I want. You will obey and serve me, until I have no use for you anymore. At least you'll be useful.....In some way."