Prologue

I guess you could say I'm normal, that I'm a basic teenager. A teenager who is in their last year of highschool, goes to malls, eats junk, lives on social media. A teenager who just so happens to be sitting in Bighit entertainment, and breathing uncontrollably. Today is the day that I was going to finally express myself and show what I guess we're my talents.
    I, (y/f/n), am going to put myself in front of Judges like producer Slow Rabbit and directors like Son Sung Deuk and preform my heart out. That is... if  they even care enough to watch and listen. No, no. (Y/n), stop it. Be confident. It's the final stage of auditions. The remaining few are here, anyone else that they didn't see fit has been stripped away leaving the only potentials behind. There's just one problem. There is only ONE spot open.
   I tremble at the thought as a girl shuffles out the main board room where the finals are being held. Her eyes becoming bloodshot as sniffles slip here and there with the sound of heels clacking underneath. "She's one threat down, just five more to go," someone huskily chuckles from where ever their voiced creeped from in the waiting room.
    If I wasn't on edge before, I'm definitely quaking in my boots now. She looked devastated, I didn't want to be that. I look down, fiddling with the number badge stuck to my chest.  Breathe (y/n). He said you would be perfect.
// No ones pov\\
  You become flustered remembering the boxy smile that reassured you that the spot would be yours as long as you breathe. He was the reason you went through with any of this. A calmness washes over your shaking body as you think back to that time.
"Its always nice to meet a boy ARMY," Taehyung's face beamed as you shyly nodded, handing him your notebook. "Its honestly refreshing." Jin nods in agreement quickly. It was a fan signing with BigHit's biggest group, BTS. V, or Taehyung, was the last one in the row and last to sign your notebook. You let out a breath of air and squeezed your eyes shut quickly, "IPLANTOAUDITIONTOBIGHITTHISSUMMERANDIDONTPLANONANYTHINGGETTINGINMYWAYASLONGASYOURSMILESEXISTS." The words released out of you so quickly, practically becoming one, and a little loudly that it shocked all seven of the bangtan boys, their heads snapping your direction almost instantaneously. Raised eyebrows made your heart nearly stop in fear until Hoseok's sunshiny smile cascaded across his face. The others did the same, laughing and nodding while finishing up all autographs that you had distracted them from. Namjoon's dimples heating your cheeks, and Jimin's soft eyes scrunch up making your heart skip a beat. "Strong words. I might have to smile more just so I can see you at work.~" Taehyung teased, and scribbled one last thing on the page. Yoongi groans at the remark, still listening in on the conversation making Jungkook nudge the hyung. "Just remember to breathe. When you do that, the world is at your mercy and you can do anything." He grips the small spiralled book in the cuff between his index finger and thumb, kisses the cover and winks while surrendering it back to its rightful owner. Inside a small 'I can't wait to see you again, you'll be perfect' sat next to a stick figure with a large smile. You were originally debating on not even trying out at all but... You have a supporter in your corner now. You couldn't give up yet.
   "Number 7, Number 7, we are ready for you." You daze back into reality as your number is being called. You jump to your feet, almost running to the door as one of the receptionists clips a mic to your shirt and fiddles the wiring into your pocket. Why do I need this exactly?  You  think as you step inside and...
"State your number ID, your name, and tell us what you will be doing this afternoon."
...
// your pov\\

    "Stop! That's enough. we don't need to see or hear anything more." The man on the left of all the judges face went serious. I flinch stopping the song, and dance I had been preforming for only a matter of moments. I was terrified. I was that bad, wasn't I? My eyes fall to the floor already admitting defeat.
   "He's perfect." I hear a slight gasp of a sentence that I'm pretty sure was impossible. "He sounds like an angel. Like the kind that sing hymns in the morning sun." My eyes return to three very hyper judges as one leaves his seat and runs for the door at almost lightening speed.      
   "Everyone," he begins while holding the door open, "I'm very sorry, but we don't need to see anyone else. You can all go home!" I stare in confusion as he comes back and grabs my hands. "Young man, you are exactly what we've been looking for. I was starting to doubt that we would ever find anyone but you changed my mind. Son, welcome to BigHit." I jump back. Startled..excited? What am I? I can hear the blood pumping in my veins as the rest of the world around me goes silent. I cover my mouth, scared that I might make a loud sound because I feel something crawling up my throat.
"Is this real?" My lips slip, and I can feel my heart reeling as I am surrounded by staff. Clip boards in hands, they quickly start to jitter their pens across paper. Mumbling, and sharing occasional nods back and forth making butterflies swarm in my stomach watching them. "We will need to further discuss with you about signing with us, but yes. This is real Mr.(L/n)."
  This has to be a dream. or dream come true. "Tae... I did it," I whisper almost in tears. I did it. Little did I know, seven pairs of ears listened to my small chant of relief and victory in their dance practice room on the floor just above me. Sitting silently, and curious to see who was so special that the other call backs were sent home.

|Authors note|
Hello! I know the prologue was quite short but trust me, im just getting over being rusty with writing. Any whom, there will be quite a few dips where I make real references to people involved with BTS and BigHit in general, and no I'm not fetishizing  transmen... considering I'm a gay polyamorous transboy, and i don't think I'm a fetish. Also apologizing ahead of time for any slow updates that upset anyone. I have a few things going on right now but I really really really want to write this. (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ But, let me get to know you by commenting your bias and favorite bias wrecker!  If unbiased, just comment cute things about the boys.

 (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ But, let me get to know you by commenting your bias and favorite bias wrecker!  If unbiased, just comment cute things about the boys

Until next time, lovely readers!