Chapter 20 (Bonus content)

"It's nice to see all of you boys again, thank you for joining us."

16, for a group of people that's kind of large when in a single space. Now add a few managers, product supervisors, camera men, our chairman, hair dressers and stylists, and other staff. It was honestly a tight fit for everyone who needed to be there, but we learned to get over it. BTS, TxT and LS are all gathered to meet properly before the company party. Staff were there as well to capture the moment.

I guess you could say this was the first time the BigHit family met all at once. We shook hands, snapped a few pictures and introduced ourselves properly. 

Not even ten minutes into  meeting each other however, everyone ran off to do their own things. Namjoon, Huening Kai and Seok were off talking about burning fossil fuels, the 3J unit was playing an intense game of rock/paper/scissors with Yeonjun, Taehyun and Daejung. While I, Taehyung, and Beomgyu talk to Yoongi about music production.

"Soobin, Luka and Seokjin ran off." I hear a dramatic sigh from a very annoyed Jisu as she pinches the bridge of her nose. She stood in the doorway, her arms being thrown up in irritation as she slipped back into the room. "I seriously can't find them. They were mumbling some garbage about being good looking, and i'm already just so tired of their shit," I laugh as the woman slumps into the wall. I don't blame her at all. Those boys together naturally sounds like a horrible combination. "But why would they run off?"  "What do you mean they ran off?" Sejin walked over immediately questioning what was going on when the door open to revealed the said three casually strolling in with grins on their faces.

"Hyung, Jisu-nim is going to stab me," Luka coughed out before running behind me in fear. Soobin laughs as Huening Kai wraps and arm around his waist, and Jin just shakes his head knowingly. There wasn't much explanation as to why they snuck out, but the issue dropped as Bang PD cleared his throat to stop all the side chatter and chaotic behavior.

"I know we have kept a very low profile on the Little Sinners debut, but the world will know soon and I hope everyone here can get along just fine. Starting this week Bangtan will be taking two members under their wing for last minute advice and practice, as will TxT," there was quiet hums that responded back and slow nods. The information new to a lot of us, processing as he continued on.  "I'm proud of all of you. Let's have lots of fun at the party tonight!"

Cheers could be heard as we all gave high fives or first bumped in celebration of this much needed break time. "Hyung," Soobin stopped in front of me, his height being very distracting to me as I answer. "Yes?" He leaned down quite close before cupping my face in his hands. "How are you cute?" Before I could answer, multiple hands latched onto my shoulders, sides and arms. My body was pulled away and I realized who was all around me. Hoseok, Jin and Taehyung all held me captive. They seemed almost testy so I didn't utter a single complaint as I was dragged away. Jin let out a tired "You can't just let people touch you like that (Y/n)," I wanted to laugh at this. The irony that their own hands were all over me, but were being defensive over a kid simply touching my cheeks in a friendly manner. "Okay, can you guys stop being helicopter dads now?" I pull myself from their grip and make my way over to Namjoon since I had yet to really talk with him. "Sunbaenim, do you have a minute?"

"Of course, what is it (Y/n)?"