Chapter 7

So it begun. Your breath caught in your throat as eyes roam over the bliding glare of the sun reflecting from the tall building's windows. It hasn't been very long since you left, but you never dared to come back willingly. The broad shouldered man beside you, grinning widely at your conspicuous defeat. He had won, he convinced you to return to the place you had longed to be just a few years ago. Now it seemed like a bad memory, one that deserved to be locked away with the rest of the horrid things you dared not to remember. He believed in who you were enough to bring you to such a place though. The regret crept on you like a large blanket, encasing you in a cold shudder. He was one of the seven stars in your life that inspired your passion. You couldn't bring yourself to deny his wishes. With a heavy heart, you push through the office building doors and jog up to the familiar employee check in. "Welcome back, (Y/n)."

Your pov

Jisoo giggled excitedly while I groaned entering the trainee practice room. I was given a second chance after Jin's over demanding. He refused to leave for vacation until I was reindicated in the trainee program. I'm not upset, I'm not happy. My emotions just blank as I've been dragged around mindlessly through the halls of Big Hit. No one could deny your underwhelming demeanour but could you be blamed? Returning was as much of a fear as it was a bother. The rumors from before would surely begin again along with new ones. My body shivered with the realisation of my peers' eyes that trained on my figure. Things were never going to be the same. I knew this, but some how even with the anxious ghosts rapping my head I feel a sense of belonging. I am where I'm meant to be. Maybe he was right after all.

"(Y/n)," Jisoo's voice called to me softly as I got reacquainted with the other trainees. My eyes drift to her to find a motherly smile plasrered to her face. A chuckle resonated from my throat hoarsly, Luka's arms snaking around my body like two snakes needing to restrict my movements. He cooed at me, praising me for coming back and apologizing for not defending me before. Jisoo shook her head, peeling him off and pulling me away. "Play time is over little one, I need you now," her eyes going cold locked on the latter as he tensed and backed away quickly. Mama bear Jisoo can be scary, no one messes with her. I don't blame Luka for being afraid at all. Because once Mama bear is out, she bares her claws and teeth. Jisoo snuggles her cheek into the top os my head as her arms wrap themselves around my frame. Her height exceeding mine due to heels adorning her petite feet. She had a habit of trying to flaunt her feminity, it meant a lot to her. Possibly because she was seen as a small angry women, rougg and rigid. I loved it personally because I knew how delicate she can be in the right mood. Lacing our amrs together, Jisoo skipped us out of the studio at the end of the day as everyone else cleared out for their different lessons. "Where are we going?" My head reared towards the hall I should've been walking down as I was once again dragged. The habit of the day becoming inevitable. With a child like giggle and quick wink, she guides out of the building. Her heels clicking on the pavement as we venture down the sidewalk. There is no saying where she's taking me now. All I can do is following along.

4 months later...

My hands covered my mouth, smothering the embarrassing yelp that had almost left my throat. Everything was honestly calm since I had come back to BigHit. No more rumors creating barriers, no side glances or avoidance. I had to adjust to this idea of actually being in a welcoming environment. Things were were going great for me, but today it all took a turn. Seok, Luka, Daejung, and I sit quietly in an empty board room. We were emailed by our vocal instructor the night before to meet at some office building on the opposite side of town. It was strange, but anything is possible in our line of work. New locations aren't a big deal so we all took our seperate ways there. Only the four of us were stuck waiting for someone, or something. I was growing impatient as we sat. Work could be done, classes could be attended, instead we are wasting away in computer chairs around a long table. A small but warm puff of air glides across my neck sensually causing me to yelp. Daejung's singnature smirk came into view, and I almost knock it off his face. Instead my own lips curled into a devilish grin, "That was pretty gay, Hyung." Seok and Luka snicker, Daejung's eyes widen as he grew shocked. Silent swears could be heard as he slumps back in his seat rendered defenceless. The monent passed quickly, still leaving us to sit and wonder why we were here.

Without any warning a stout western looking man with thing gray hair stepped into the office space. Small eyes that were hugged by welcoming wrinkles hid behind thin rimmed glasses hoisted up by a slightly crooked nose. His smile was wide as he carefuly sat four manila folders out in front of each of us. "It's nice to meet you all," he began, "My name is Mr.Hughes. I'm sorry to bring you here at such short notice." His korean was quite good as he introduced himself to us and gestured for us to take the folders. My hands flipped open to the first few pages within the slim casing, skimming their contents as he went on. "What we are here to talk about to today is you young men. Out of your peers you are the most excelled. With the permission of your companies head, I'd like to offer you a spot in a new frame work within my own company." Luka was the first to clear his throat in a little bit of surprise. This isn't how it works in our industry. A random foreign man offering us a job isn't how good groups sre formed here, and this was a little unsettling. "Does that mean we leave BigHit entertainment?" Seok's brows knitted together firmly on his head, exposing his distress. Mr.Hughes shook his head with a small chuckle as the door opened once again. Bang Si-Hyuk himself mumbled quick apologies for being late and smiled at us while taking a seat. Together they both explained that the program which we were chosen to enter was entirely new. The idea of it being that we start up as a group in Korea but have a small share of being marketed in the west. Asian representation in places where we are a minority. This program stemmed from the popularity Bangtan Sonyeondan and Monsta X developed during 2017-2018. Within the time span of the next year, if we accepted, we would be put into a dorm together and train privately as a group. We would have a month of free time to get to know each other, bond and learn how we function best as a group. When that year's time is up we would drop a teaser for predebut, and watch it all spiral from there. They believed we didn't need a lot of marketing due to talent levels in the group. All we had to do was read over the agreement forms within the folders, think it over and sign. In this field of work we were mission men, and they eagerly wanted us. We were a change that they needed.

The room stayed silent for a while. No one dared say a word as all the information was absorbed. In my own mind though, my breath was so loud. My thoughts screamed in excitement and in fear. I wanted to know what this meant for me. A shot, being treated like a normal guy, flashy clothes, meeting more idols? This is what I wanted. My eyes roam the pages of words that would be life once my pen touched its white surface. "My darling," Jisoo's voice rang in my ears as my eyes shot up. She had entered the space without my knowledge and nodded at me excitedly. Seok and I seemed to be the only ones who had yet to sign because we were reading over in detail. He grinned at me and took a pen in hand. Every one seemed to like this idea. But what was I to do?

I was nervous, my penmanship can verify that.
(Y/f/n) 20 December, 2018.
Let my glorius year begin.

A/N:

We are over 1k reads and I'm so happy. Thank you guys 💖 The contest was kinda a celebration for 100 votes but I can't thank you all enough.
ALSO!!!
So no one pointed out that I changed Jisu to Jisoo and my idiotic self feels so bad for switching up like that.
Also I figured since she isn't an actual person and an orginal character of mine that i should give you guys a generally canon face claim for her

Which will be Lee Bo Young

Shes so beautiful. uwu
This whole general look is what I pictured for your platonic mother of this story. I will not be doing canon face claims for Seok, Daejung or Luka because they are the birth children of old OCs from camothecat and my own imagination. If anything there will be art but that's it. I hope my story isn't boring you guys ❤