Chapter 8

{A/n}
I felt really inspired to write because of all the sweet comments. You readers are amazing 💙
Enjoy

Late into the night Luka and I were wrapped up in each other, soft embrace keeping each other warm. I had gotten well adjusted to his platonic cuddling habits so we snuggled on the floor while the others were gone. We were temporarily staying in my apartment during the transition of moving into our own dorm. The boys suit cases sat in random corners of the room while multiple beds crammed into 'our' studio apartment. Seok and Daejung were still at the studio working on demo songs for us for our group collaboration project taking place later this week. This would be a session with all of us members meeting with producers to edit our sample. A new step in the song writing process until we are out on our own. Daejung himself was a well known underground producer before joining an entertainment company, while Seok was known for his fine ear and rap skills. They were the perfect fusion to work on the demo. Luka was admittedly a visual for us, but had a powerful voice that would genuinely out shine anyone else vocals. While I, well I was there. The others would argue that though. Even since before I left they seemed to care about my wellness, and nagged that I had talent. A smile spreads across my face as I think about how lucky I am for these guys to be my group members. A large hand ruffles my hair, and I giggle like a child. Luka scrunches his nose and pulled his hand away to prop himself up above me. "You have notifications," with a slight nod of the head he gestured to my phone a few feet away. An over dramatic groan resonates through the room as my body wiggles over to the mobile device. I slide away some game notifactions in annoyance, I didn't want to leave my comfy spot for this. As I swiped I noticed a single message from an unknown number had been received. Weird. I unlock my phone to view the message. I couldn't recognize the number at all, and the only message seemed to be asking my name. In pure confusion I replied.

Our conversation was a bit back amd forth, making it funny to me

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Our conversation was a bit back amd forth, making it funny to me. I laughed a little and waved over Luka. His chin rested on my shoulder as I should him the ongoing messages, causing him to chuckle as well. The next moment we only froze, completely baffled at what the sender had to say next.

 The next moment we only froze, completely baffled at what the sender had to say next

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.