Chapter 13

{A/N} Be forewarned that there are edits over photos of groups with the similar aesthetic I want to express. Yes, the name of the fictional group is over the faces so head canons are not influenced. But all rights to each photo goes to their respective owners!

Thrilled was an understatement to my reaction every time my phone screen lit up with notifications from Seokjin, and Hoseok. It wasn't anything special, just some small talk and jokes. But I almost couldn't keep up with how fast they were replying. Since I've walked into the dorm they've been texting me none stop. "Ya, (Y/n) dinner is ready," Luka drapes his arms around me while his eyes roam my screen. "The Sunbae-nims really seem to like you." A warmth spreads to my cheeks as I push him off. I quickly tell him to shut up before running to the kitchen, and sitting with my other hyungs. They were all brats acting as if 2seok wasn't texting them as well. First Daejung with the dating thing, now Luka? Seok is very well expected to make a weird comment too. What is life?

As I munch on Hobak mandu, a type of zucchini pancake, I start to realize how much more I dislike eating. And how much I can't do zucchini right now. Don't get me wrong, the food wasn't bad. I just couldn't get my palette to enjoy it. So I pull out my phone and continue to text Seokjin back. We've been communicating via emoji for the passed hour or so. Do I have any idea what we are saying? No. But the show must go on.

"(Y/n), Sunbaenims made a group chat with Seok," Luka showed me our Hyung's phone while he tried to grab it back. A laugh is caught in my throat as I begin to wheeze at what I was seeing. '3seok'. Oh I hate them so much right now, my cringe became very apparent. What am I going to do with them?

We all chatted a bit discussing what needed work with our debut preparation. The music video for our title track had already been recorded, and everything else was slowly falling into place. Within the next few days we will be presenting it all to many BigHit staff, it needed to  be perfect. "(Y/n), you never actually chose a stage name and it's almost time," Daejung nagged before gulping down the last of his food. "I know Hyung."

"Have you thought of any?" Luka chimed in and I nodded my head. A couple had come to mind for me, and I wasn't sure what the others would think. "Let's hear them," Daejung gave me his full attention immediately. They all seemed to halt and wait for me to speak. With a slightly heavy sigh I lift my hands and begin to list off the few names I thought were appropriate for me and our aesthetic. "Killjoy, Short fuse, Riot, (N/n), Star child and Vixon."

Seok nodded along to almost every syllable that fell from my mouth. His mind running like clock work as he sifted through each name carefully. Daejung and Luka doing the very same. "(N/n), Riot and Short fuse are my personal favorites," Seok voiced before turning to the others. "I was liking Killjoy, Riot and Vixon," Daejung almost whined in sadness that his best friend didn't agree. My eyes glue to Luka who has yet to say anything. His lips curl into an odd smile before his voice rings out evrrso softly. "We all like Riot. What do you think, (Y/n)?"

Riot. I chose that name because I always seem to cause trouble. There's always an uproar because of my presence.

"I feel like you would be the one to lose your shit and lead people if something you didn't like came about. You have that angry justice feel," Seok shrugged in my direction as the others nodded. I wasn't sure how to even respond to that. Daejung continues it on with, "He comes off as the emo kid who never grew up, just found a less black aesthetic."

Can I be offended by that? Or do I shut my Tumblr having ass up and take it?

"Very short fused, yeah, but you do have a leader personality. Not to mention your love for the greater good!" Luka cheered cutely at me  , causing me to groan in embarrassment that my hyungs were like this.