Friends...?

*bang* what the...is it the cops again...I don't care...it's too early...*bang bang* go away...*BANG BANG* ugh...why out of all the times of the day...wait what time is it? I opened my eyes to the banging of the door. Whoever's behind there is persistent...thats for sure...I looked around to see disappointedly see that I was still inside of the school well there goes it is all a dream theory...

*BANG BANG BANG* the noise filled my head it was almost as annoying as an alarm clock. Ugh...it's still too early...I think...what time is it? "Ouma? You in there?" I heard them call as I opened the door lazily, standing there was Amami "Aww did Amami miss me?" I said as he rolled his eyes "you missed breakfast, something you called us all to do" and I shrugged how late is it then? Is it the afternoon already?! I laughed "I never said I would go!" And Amami sighed "well I've done my job, you aren't dead" and he began walking away as I looked away going back inside to look like I hadn't just got out of bed.

We're still here...it wasn't all some kind of nightmare. I actually am in a killing game...this literally goes against everything us at DICE set up as our policy...wonder if they even noticed I'm gone yet. I stepped outside and began heading towards the warehouse quickly, well since I am stuck here I need to at least plan out how in the world I am even going to survive this.

I ended up grabbing a whiteboard with some markers along with a camera and a lot of other random items. I also grabbed some books at the library for anything I could find use from and began dragging it back up the stairs to my room ugh this is going to take forever! I thought to myself as I felt some of the weight decrease as I strained my neck to see Amami "what are you doing with all that?" And I grinned "Aw you caught me, now I can't do my plan" and Amami raised an eyebrow "what plan?" And I gave a childish moan "the plan to become a Pokémon master" (yes, I did that, no regrets!)

Amami sighed when I said "or maybe I am just taking stuff to my room, who knows I am a liar" I reached with one arm lopsided for the stuff that was in his hand as it all came tumbling down on top of me "OUMA!" I heard Amami cry out as I felt myself falling down the stairs the stuff piling after me. Then it went black.

Ugh...my head...what the heck even happened? Wait...the stairs...the stuff...Amami...augh! I opened my eyes to find myself in my room how did I even get here...? I rubbed my aching temple to feel what seemed to be a long band-aid to hear someone's low laughter "well you can sleep forever can't you?" I took around to see Amami. Oh...he brought me here

He shrugged as I looked around at the room to see the stuff I had grabbed in the corner of the room "you talk in your sleep..." dear god what the heck did I say? Oh gosh, he's staring at me...and he looks more serious this time...and I blushed for some reason before covering it up with a laugh "aw did Amami drag me all the way over here?" He sighed "you can stop lying Ouma, you practically already confessed" and I felt myself beginning to fight the urge to sweat "what are you talking about?" I asked like a child who is denying taking a cookie out of the jar or something and Amami just looked at me in the eye clearly not in the mood anymore.

"You don't need to lie to me, just say what you really think" I can't it will ruin everything...I quickly got up only to laugh trying to leave "how funny Amami! Thanks for the- "I felt myself with a tight pain in my wrist as it pulled me back knocking me off my feet a bit as I looked to see he had handcuffed my wrist to a bedpost. Darn it, he's smarter than he looks... "Amani let me go," I said acting serious for once as he shook his head "not till you tell the truth" and I sighed "we're going to be here all day then" and Amami grinned "I can wait"

-/-/-

Amami is one of those really annoying people who pry into your personal life. And at the same time, he's kind of like an older brother. That's what I learned after a whole probably NIGHT after waiting for him to finally release me but he stays true to his word. Which sucked for me, I mean the first ten minutes were boring till he started talking about life outside of the school and I would throw in a comment or two but ultimately just pouted waiting for him to release me.

The next hour he wore me down and I began talking about DICE and one thing led to another and now he knows I am just the ringleader of a group ten orphaned children who pull pranks around cities. I snickered "so you going to let me go Rantaro?" I asked he told me I could call him by his first name since we both pretty much knew a lot about each other now. He shook his head "I told you not until you tell me what you really feel being here" and I groaned.

"Can you at least tell me what I said?" And he sighed "It was kind of shocking...you were whispering things like 'I don't want to die yet' or 'what did I do?' And a few how this game is messed up as sh**" And I looked down embarrassed "I hate this, the killing game goes against everything I stand for in DICE and the fact that this is all for some bears amusement is screwed up, even worse I know it's just a matter of time before someone chooses to-" and Rantaro interrupted "I don't think they will as long as Akamatsu is alive" I looked at him.

"She keeps inspiring them to do everything they can to fight this, her enthusiasm is getting contagious" and I sighed "maybe..." when Rantaro asked, "why do you even lie about who you are?" And I avoided eye contact "I didn't think it would matter so much at first...that I would need to keep it up...but if I don't...the person who's in charge is going to know my weakness...and I don't know what's going to happen" I felt a click and I saw Rantaro fumbling with the handcuffs "I'm happy I covered the cameras up now" as I rubbed my wrist not even looking at him.

"Kokichi...I think what your doing right now is pretty insane...probably your biggest weakness acting like someone your not...but at the same time probably your best defense...I guess what I am saying is I wouldn't reveal who you really are unless it's to someone you can trust completely" and he grinned "and me since I kind of forced you" and I laughed "I trust you Rantaro...you would have killed me by now if you weren't trustworthy" and he sighed "I think we missed dinner, sorry you're probably starving since you also missed breakfast..." I hadn't even noticed the pain in my stomach but yup it was there all right.

"I'll live," I said and Rantaro smiled "well see you tomorrow Kokichi, glad I have at least one friend in this place" and I raised my eyebrow "friend...?"
and he nodded "what else could we be, I mean we did spend god knows how much time together today" and I nodded "ok...see yeah" and Rantaro left as I looked up at my ceiling.

Huh...I made a friend in a killing game...is that stupid or...and he really reminds me of someone...wish I remembered who.

-TO BE CONTINUED-