It's the fourth and were japanese.

"Remind me again why were going to be celebrating the fourth of July again if it's an american holiday?" I asked Riko who was sitting in front of me in the van as Genkei drived us to the park" she smiled "well my Mother's from America and I wanted to because this is my first year without her and she used to tell me a lot of stories about how she would celebrate, I just want to get some of the stories I didn't really pay attention to till now.." I nodded "I guess that makes sense..." 

"Do I have to eat? I had a large breakfast" Takara asked and Genkei nearly slammed the brakes "you BETTER eat or so help me I will force you to! Seriously the hospital only let you out last week from the last time you starved yourself! YOU NEARLY DIED!" Takara rolled his eyes, "I was just asking, seriously though my Mother made me eat pratically a whole banquet a day it's making me actually sick" Genkei nodded "good, still eating though" The rest of the drive was filled with Takara and Genkei shouting and the rest of us just glancing at each others.

-/-/-

It ended up with Takara and Genkei coming to a compromise, also known as one bowl of rice. Riko smiled "ok! Um...oh gosh I wished I asked her for more details on what she would do..." Riko muttered "Um she said she lit fireworks but since we can't....I got a bunch of coke instead and while I can't see it I got an idea it would look cool for you guys.." I nodded "imagine though if we lit them all off and how much they would spray everybody in the park" Takashiro grinned  Eiji laughed "THE COPS WOULD KILL US! Remember the last prank we did before...well you know they cops were threatning to send us to JAIL"

"If only we get covered maybe it would be allowed....." Tsuki muttered "I mean....I don't want people to make fun of us......again..." I sighed, well here goes my clothing...."let's do it come on near that tree over there" I grabbed the case and we headed over as Takashiro, Nao, and me started shaking the cans up, "ok were opening them!" 

The results were sad as they just overflowed into the grass...."this would have worked better with bottles and mentos huh?" I noted and they nodded "yeah we just wasted our soda....." I sighed "well the good news is....ants get free soda today...." I turned to Riko "sorry for ruining your fourth of july..." she shrugged "I just wanted to spend it with you guys, besides that soda was grape flavored anyway who would have wanted to drink it" I groaned "have you forgotten already our great leader's obsession with Panta?" Nao smirked and Riko shrugged "I guess I forgot to mention other than people who are insane"

"RIKO!"

This was just more of a fun chapter of light heartedness to be honest. I didn't actually have much time to prepare so please forgive me for that.