A Lucky Roll

I looked up to see Raeden and I felt Saihara staring at the two of us in confusion "g-go away..." I stuttered out despite myself as I avoided eye contact "as if, come on tell me how much did you have to pay this guy" I felt myself tensing up "Aww you seriously gonna cry? Such a wuss like you should just ki-" Raeden started as I heard someone slap him. Saihara...?

"Shut up already! You seriously are going to prance around like you're the king and tell somebody to die? Are you that much of a loser that you gotta target someone who can't even defend himself jacka**?!" I felt myself sweating as Raeden gritted his teeth "what are you even freaking doing standing up for some useless meat bag like him? Don't you know this kid is a freak?" And Saihara laughed "the only freak I see around here is you, so go away and leave Ouma alone" Raeden grinned "great I got two meat bags now, make me you little shrimp almost as sad as Ouma" I saw Saihara sigh as he grabbed onto my hand "I don't need to win a fight to be confident, come on Ouma" I felt myself blushing as Saihara led me towards the back of the school.

No one...has ever defended me...no one has ever really even given me the time of day before...why..." hey you can stop crying now, it's ok" I heard Saihara said I didn't even realize I was as I wiped them away "sorry..." and Saihara shook his head "you don't need to say sorry, are you ok though? You can be honest with me" I...I don't want him to know...I mean...he's already done enough for me...if he knows everything then he will think I am a freak. I shook my head "I'm...I'm ok the-thank you though...for helping me" And Saihara sighed "you know...you can tell me, right? I mean I know we just met but still...I'm here for you" I felt myself tensing up. I then looked over at Saihara "I'm...I'm fine...thank you Saihara" And he responded with "ok, I trust you and you can call me Shuichi if you want..." and my eyes widened "ok...you can call me by my first name to"

"I have to go meet with the headmaster, something about my schedule I don't really know sure you'll be fine?" And I nodded as Shuichi left and I just looked around awkwardly. Shuichi...he actually seems nice...ugh if only I could tell if it's out of pity, it's going to drive me crazy! "um...are you ok?" I turned around to see a girl with bright red hair and with brown eyes with freckles...in a wheelchair stared up at me. I shrugged "I'm fine..." I said and she shook her head and grabbed my hand "no I can tell you're not, follow me"

She kind of dragged me not letting go while badly moving her chair until she let go and I followed just out of curiosity to an area near the incinerator "sorry I'm late!" She called as she rolled into where I could hear more people call out "it's fine, what took you so long?" And I heard her call "hey don't be shy! Come on! They don't bite!" As I followed blushing embarrassingly to a group of nine other people. One girl called out excitedly, she was around my height with long brown hair "woah who's your friend Chiasa?" And she said "I don't know their name yet, introduce yourself" why am I even here? Seriously...this is really embarrassing...I don't even know who she is, much less the other people!

"My name is Kokichi Ouma...I don't know why I am here" and a tell person with curly red hair asked, "Chiasa did you drag someone against their will again?" And the girl in the wheelchair giggled "yup, nice to meet you Ouma my name is Chiasa Jin! This big lump is Takashiro Izumi, over there is our all-seeing eye Riko Sanyu" She said pointing to a girl who just seemed to stare off into space with two long pigtails till Chiasa pointed over to where three guys, one a tall blond, another a brown-haired, and finally a more on the short side blond though they were all taller... "Eiji Kentaro, Takara Danuja, And Genkei Fujioka" then she pointed to the last area of people with a girl showing cleavage who had short purple hair and a boy with kid of strawberry blond hair and the final male also the girl who was my height "Tsuki Otome, Kazue Mori, Nao Hideyoshi, Mirai Masako the world's most elite group DICE!" Kazue rolled his eyes at that one.

"Why did you bring him again?" And Chiasa smiled "because I can already tell he is going to be our new member!" Oh gosh most of them are staring at me...what did I do to deserve this? What did I just walk into? Seriously what I don't even know what the heck is going on who even are these people?

"Don't worry, Chiasa does this...a lot were not like swarming around you like a group of hungry predators, honest" Takashiro said and I nodded "uh...what is DICE exactly...?" And Chiasa laughed "well that's awful! I was sure we were world famous by now" as the group erupted in laughter Kazue said "that's what we named our friend group, and like he said why did you drag him here?" and I nodded ignoring that last comment. I didn't want to be here either guy... as Chiasa grinned "come on! Trust me he's gonna be a good member, I saw it in the future" I don't know why I am here...I guess...but they don't seem awful...I don't really know.

"We're the schools rejects support group!" Mirai said with Chiasa with a sad smile "hey! I would rather be a reject than a clone!" As Kazue shrugged and Chiasa sighed "I've been seeing you alone for a while now...I thought you would like some company..." as I blushed embarrassed "oh..." and Takashiro laughed "yeah Chiasa is the leader and she basically roped us all in a once you're here you're stuck so welcome to DICE" as I nodded once again.

"Wow...um...ok I guess" huh...so it wasn't only Saihara...that's cool. I mean...they said they weren't any worse than me, right? That's pretty good, I didn't want to seem desperate with hanging out with Saihara, and maybe that means they won't target him...

A/N: a long day later and a chapter six! Yes, maybe not the greatest quality...oh well. But I just didn't want to confuse you so here's an explanation, THIS IS DICE IN REALITY! There are two DICES in the story, the oneOuma remembers in the game and the real deal here so these are the guys besidesChiasa who were in Ouma motive video! Awesome right? Yeah if you have questions ask in the comments I bet this is confusing

 But I just didn't want to confuse you so here's an explanation, THIS IS DICE IN REALITY! There are two DICES in the story, the oneOuma remembers in the game and the real deal here so these are the guys besidesChiasa who were in Ouma motive video!...

Left to right: Riko Sanyu, Eiji Kentaro, Mirai Masako, Nao Hideoyoshi, Kazue Mori, Kokichi Ouma, Takashiro Izumi, Tsuki Otome, Takara Danuja, Genkei Fujioka. Note none of these characters names nor personalities or existence outside the game is not confirmed and Chiasa Jin is a fan made the tenth member of DICE that wasn't in the picture.