The truth

A/N: We are reaching the end of the story due to my lack of planning for how big this might get so I didn't really plan for how far this could go....sorry. The good news is we at least have three chapters including this one. Yeah that doesn't make me feel any better. I will hopefully come back to this one day and fix it up but that would have to be after I finish my other story Panta which I encourage you to read.

Saihara's POV (Bet you didn't see this coming!)

The minute Ouma started running I just sort of froze, I never known someone with this type of situation before...Kaede would probably know what to do (since they were close I bet they called each other by their first names)  ugh why did I let him run away!?! I looked around the area and then I just headed towards the dorms and stared at Ouma's door to his room. What do I do...and why do I feel like an entire fanbase is yelling at me weird suggestions....I sighed walking over to knock on the door "Ouma let me in, tell me why you did that" I got no answer as I groaned. 

"Please Ouma talk to me...I am not leaving until you do" I heard Ouma laughing from beyond the door "no you won't Saihara chan, cause if you accidentally fall asleep Monokuma will kill you" I forgot about that...."I'm still going to stay Ouma, so please talk to me" I didn't get any response so I ended up just sitting next to the door "come on please tell me" I heard some movement and the door opened "Saihara chan must be really stupid, oh well I won't let you die come on in" I did and Ouma shut the door as I looked around the room that for some reason had a large whiteboard facing the wrong direction so only the back showed and a weird budge from one of the corners of his bed but I didn't ask anything. (That's where he hid the stuff from the trial one investigation nothing weird you dirty minded people. Also known as people like me.)

"So are you going to tell me?" Ouma groaned "I already told you the truth, I was going to frame you for my murder! And I would have gotten away with it to if it weren't for you meddling Saihara" I rolled my eyes "no you weren't, you had no idea where I would be after the trial it was just a coincidence" Ouma pouted "aww Saihara caught on my lie, so why do you think it happened Saihara?" I looked Ouma directly in the eyes, I saw a slight sense of discomfort. I shrugged "I don't know why someone like you would, but that doesn't change the fact that you did please tell me why" Ouma rolled their eyes "ahh and I thought you were the ultimate detective Saihara if you want to know so bad your going to figure it out yourself"

I raised an eyebrow as Ouma laughed "come on Saihara why would I even trust you though? If it makes you feel better you can make as many guesses as you want till you finally get the answer, as long as you have reasoning behind it" I just looked at Ouma "so...this is some kind of game to you" Ouma grinned "yup and if you can figure it out before any of us dies...um....I will stop lying for a day, also you can't say no because I really won't confess to anything Saihara" I sighed. What did I drag myself into....?

A/N I am sorry this was late please don't kill me DX