An unknown lie

A/N: Play the audio

What? Who's knocking it's the middle of the night!? I was sitting in front of my whiteboard trying to figure out the mastermind, so far I have searched through every single option and I have come up empty handed. Maybe if I just ignore it they will go away...probably someone trying to murder me actually now that I think about it....*more knocking*  oh come on *more knocking* can't anyone catch a break...*banging* UGH THIS IS GOING TO BE THE DEATH OF ME IF OPENING THE DOOR ISN'T!  I got up from the floor and cracked the door open a little. It was Rantaro.

Oh....I held back a yawn as I opened it completely "what are you doing here?" he didn't answer he just walked into the room "close the door I don't want anyone hearing this" I raised an eyebrow and closed the door and locked it "so what are you keeping a secret Amami Chan?" he sighed "take it serious Kokichi, cause if someone else finds out I know this information they might think I am the mastermind and kill me" I raised an eyebrow "what do you got?" and he took out what looked like his monopod, "um...that's a monopad...we all have that..." he shook his head.

"This isn't a monopad, just watch the video" I took it in my hands "ok..."

-/-/-

(One Survivor perk for someone who didn't actually survive later)

"What the heck?!" I turned to face Rantaro and he responded quickly "it was on me since the beginning of the game, I guess whoever the mastermind is had some kind of bias towards me or something" I handed it back to him, "why did you even show me this, it literally said trust no one and you give me this" he sighed "I've got something planned, and if it ends well then everything is going to be fine" I raised an eyebrow "what do you mean if it ends well?" Rantaro looked down for a second "well better safe than sorry you know? It probably won't be necessary me telling you this but it's fine"

"...your not going to end up dead because of this right?" He nodded heading out of the room "yeah I won't don't worry"

-/-/-

I stared down at the body of Rantaro holding back tears and carrying on the mask I hid myself under, you lied...even better than me. Cause he didn't even know he was lying.