Life sucks. Then you die.

The ambulance took Kazue away to the morgue as I just watched from nearby. I couldn't even feel my legs when I felt someone tap me in the back and I saw Mirai who was already in tears "it...it...was Kazue wasn't it? He...he...he never talked to me today...he just kept mumbling 'I am sorry' to himself..I....I should have realized" I didn't answer just looked at the ground "are the others here..?" I mumbled and she sighed "I think so...I already texted them to get over to the spot...I...I can't believe it though....we just lost Chiasa...and now Kazue is dead...." I raised my head to Mirai already looking like she is going to have a meltdown as I sighed "I know...this world is screwed up..." and I headed over to the spot her trailing right behind me.

"Hey why are we here? Did something happen?" Eiji asked "wait where's Kazue?" Nao asked looking around us "I thought he didn't have any plans" I gritted my teeth "sit down, and...brace yourself" I said the group eyed each other and did it anyway. Perks of being leader now I guess...."Kazue is dead" I said "he-" and Riko then just sceamed "WHAT!?! IS THIS SOME SICK PRANK!?!" I sighed "it's...it's not a prank...he's....really gone" I covered my face to try and calm down "h-how did h-he die?" Tsuki stuttered out she was already near a full meltdown "Kazue killed himself" I muttered out. The group was just silent after that.

"So this is the punishment huh? For trying to be confident...for trying to believe we could be in this world...for thinking it's all going to be better huh?" Tsuki muttered and I turned to her "what do you mean?" I asked and she just laughed quietly "when I met Chiasa...she told me...that I did belong here...that I should believe it...cause she did...and look what happened to HER...she's dead....Kazue's dead....now we are all going to die....the world's been against almost all of us since day ONE" Takashiro tried to reason with her "hey that's not true-" and she blurted out "YES IT IS! YOUR DYING TAKASHIRO AND YOU KNOW THAT! AND SO IS NAO! AND LOOK AT RIKO SHE WAS BORN BLIND! AND THE REST OF US GOT SCREWED UP AS WELL!"

Takara tried to interrupt her "it's not THAT bad...I mean the whole reason DICE was made was to NOT think like that Tsuki-" she just laughed "oh...and how long have we known each other....cause I haven't seen any luck since...I mean...no miracle cures for Nao...no miracle surgery for Takashiro...no one's figured out how to help Riko see with her own eyes again...Mirai still has anxiety...Eiji still doesn't have parents....I think you get the picture....nothing is going to freaking change" I shook my head "that's not true-" Tsuki turned to me "don't try to argue with me...you haven't even told us why Chiasa even dragged you here" I didn't tell them huh...? Only she knew..."my parent's are a**holes, they abuse the he** out of me and want to sell me to rapist on the black market. They even drove my older brother to kill himself, and I nearly did to but Saihara saved me" Tsuki's eyes just widened.

"so that's what you meant when you said you understood at Chiasa's house...." Genkei mumbled "yeah, I can't get out of it though. Even if I go to the police. My Father has friend's all over the department and my Mom learned after the first one you could say that people are going to be suspicious" I sighed "but I met you guys so...I guess I had a little luck" I shrugged and Tsuki just sat in the corner.

"I can't believe both of them are gone still....feels like a dream....a really twisted dream..." Mirai muttered "yeah well....like Chiasa used to say...." Takashiro said "we are not going to take over the world" Eiji grinned and some of us laughed a little at the joke and the memory of her proclaiming over and over how we would take it over. Takashiro shook his head "I was meaning staying positive...cause if we died before we had to she's going to be kicking all our sorry a**" Riko groaned "I forgot she might be able to use her legs in the afterlife...the ear pulling was bad enough"  Genkei grinned "maybe taking over the world wasn't to far fetched, if she was here and she got sent to war I bet she would have won. No questions asked" Takara laughed "I can see her now in her supreme leader mode" I grinned at the thought as we just spent the rest of the day sharing memories of our two friends who were probably together.

I hope at least. I mean...most of them seem better...god what would she say....