Interrogation

Now as you read this story you might have noticed something very INTERESTING. Basically the fact the lack of romance. Here's the thing.....um....I never been in a relationship for one thing, and I have only ever had one crush/still lasting and um...well...my confession wasn't accepted by said person....*sobbing* 

So if this is going slow that's why. I just don't know how one goes about successfully having a relationship. Now excuse me while I go cry cause I remember being rejected and I have NO ice cream.

Also I REALLY want to write a fan made killing game with my own set of original characters where the commenters can vote and choose who to interact with but I want to know if people will actually be invested in reading it. So if you want to see my killing game please tell me.

"But I already told you Saihara..." I said looking around to see if I could find some kind of escape. THIS WILL RUIN EVERYTHING! I JUST MADE A PLAN! Saihara shook his head "why are you cutting yourself" I chose to look away and he grabbed my by my face forcing me to look at him, "Ouma, why did you hurt yourself" I just looked at him...oh gosh I don't even know when the forty five minutes will be done..."Please tell me...you can trust me..." yeah right...why should I trust you if you could easily kill me...ugh...and why do you have to look familiar?

"ANSWER ME" with his free hand he dragged me closer to him, in fact if someone walked in they probably would think Saihara was about to kiss me. I felt myself sweating. How do I get out of this without lying....? "no" I said bracing myself for any kind of attack. Nothing. Saihara just asked me not to lie that's right....it DOESN'T mean I have to answer is questions! I'm saved-I felt the air getting sliced as I hissed in pain and glanced down at my side...blood? "OUMA!" I heard cold laughter from the monitor "for my entertainment I will consider you confessing also part of Saihara's request, that is your warning. Make it the forty five minutes and I will consider giving you medical treatment. And don't think about helping him Saihara because my ADORABLE little cubs have locked the door" Saihara's eyes widened "oh gosh I am so sorry Ouma!"  as I tried not to start cursing at Monokuma. 

"Oh no...quick Ouma just answer my question please!" I bit my tongue...there is no way out...I am going to die either way..."cause...cause I deserved it" I winced in pain as Saihara immediately asked another question "why? Why did you even thing you deserved that?!" I tried not to look into his eyes as I sighed "cause...cause who would even CARE Saihara?! The people in my organization are probably DEAD!" I screamed and Saihara's eyes widened. 

"Why would you even think that?!" I laughed "they were in my motive video...and let me just say they didn't look FINE to me...they...they probably are dead...I don't doubt Monokuma would do that...and even before I got the video the only person in the games who gave a sh*t about me is also dead"

 Saihara didn't respond. I laughed "see....even you don't....w-what's even the point...of this...." I was getting tired as Saihara seemed to snap back to reality "oh gosh I forgot about your side" He then proceeded to look around the room and ran to his bathroom coming back with a roll of toilet paper and gave me a look of approval and I nodded as he lifted my shirt up and wrapped several layers of toilet paper tightly around my waist"so you aren't just going to let me bleed to death...." Saihara shook his head "of course not! And you probably shouldn't talk...ugh darn why did Monokuma have to lock us in. I don't have any medical supplies!" I laughed "that was stupid.....Saihara chan...but here I am...." Saihara raised an eyebrow "what do you mean?" I laughed, the corners of the room were getting blurry as I laid on Saihara's bed "I was stupid enough...to have my first crush in a killing game...and my first kiss...." Saihara blushed.

"You...you like me? Wait your gay?" I nodded "whoopee.......they don't call you a detective for nothing" Saihara shook his head "hey stay with me, gosh it's had to have been forty minutes by now!" I looked up at the ceiling as I fought to keep my eyes open "if I die....hide all my panta....don't let the idiot close to them" Saihara just shook his head, "also....do me a solid and not tell me your straight......cause I am already disappointed enough" Saihara shook his head "Ouma I'm bi" hooray....now I can die happy.....

"Ouma? Ouma? MONOKUMA COME ON HE ALREADY CONFESSED PLEASE!"  Oh Saihara's yelling...."OUMA! SOMEONE HELP!" screw toilet paper....it's going to kill me....like it should the wh*re....but I deserve it more......

"Alright! KIDS GET THE MONOAMBULANCE!" Monokuma screamed "We have an ambulance?" the red one said. I wasn't conscious at that point to listen to the rest.