What is real at this point?

"DON"T YOU DARE GET IN THAT VAN!" she screamed at me I turned around to see their angry faces and grinned "aww you guys came all the way to this side of town to say goodbye to little old me?" their faces just stared at me, "How could you......how could you sign up for something like that......?" I smiled "cause I wanted to! Why else?" they just shook their heads "I...I won't let you go.........I can't.....I don't want to lose you to...." sh*t....sh*t......don't make me say it....don't make me have to say it...."please your family to us and I can't let you go....not this way....."  I need to...they won't let me leave if I don't......"WHY would I want to be in a family of freaks? WHAT a JOKE! You really think I care about you guys! He** no I am going to go follow my dream!"

Their eyes widened and I could sense the new hatred as they stared at me.....good....now they can be happy when I die......I stepped into the van and gave them one last look as some just stared at the floor. Good....they hate me.....now they won't be mad when this is all over....and I'm probably dead....and they also didn't have to see me crying.

I woke up in cold sweat and a burning headache...ugh it feels like I've been put inside a melting pot....wait where am I? I blocked whatever light was shining out of my eyes...I was back in my room and there was a bunch of medical equipment next to me...why is there-OH YEAH THE DUMB BIRTHDAY THING! DA** YOU MONOKUMA!  Ugh....I touched my side to find it was wrapped in bandages and I didn't have a shirt on. Ugh.....I sighed and looked over to the desk next to my bed where a cruddly written note was left.

Dear Whatever the he** your name is because I don't have time to be paying attention to which future killer or victim is who

Seriously....?

As you survived the request Saihara had made, by one second I have done my part of the agreement and have given you medical treatment which included a kidney we found lying around. No one in the killing game has donated a kidney just to be clear, so no life long debts to society!As of now you've been unconscious for {6} days. Carry on, your doors been locked and go kill someone. Medication by the bedside, don't take the red one except if you have any weird dreams. It will make them go away.

Wait...I've been unconscious for nearly A WEEK!?! And I have a new KIDNEY!?! Wait...it mentioned dreams....and I just had one about something I don't even remember ever happening before the killing game....did the blood loss let me remember something? Or was I just acting like someone who is drunk.....still I don't even know where this kidney came from.....I mean it's not like they have them lying around everywhere they wouldn't even be able to access a hospital- wait a second.

The equipment in this room is new....they managed to smuggle in medical supplies...ok that can make sense if they stole it but a KIDNEY means someone had to have given it up recently or died with it in order for this to make sense. And those are highly guarded and are always being transported the minute they are out of the person's body....and that isn't exactly anything they make big news about...also it had to have been my blood type....did someone donate this organ specifically for me?  

Something doesn't seem right-

*knock* 

Oh someone's here....better be Saihara so I can slap him for what he did to me! Or not....

I know this is late. Sue me. I TRY!