Don't.

It's been a solid two days since Chiasa died. The school's treating it as if it had never happened. And what's even worse is that even the cops did nothing about it, even when we told them what happened and had the schools security footage they got no punishment what so ever for killing her. My parents obviously didn't give a sh*t if one of my first friends just died they just yelled at me and maybe hit me a few times I don't even know. I don't really care anymore. I don't even care about really hiding it anymore. 

All I can think about is her right before she died...what the heck....the whole school doesn't even seem to care. I walked to the usual spot, everyone was there as usual but none of us were looking at each other. "Your the leader now Kokichi! So you better save them!" A familiar voice rang in my head for a minute as I looked around like an idiot. Probably my imagination deciding to torture me a bit....I sighed as I opened my backpack and grabbed the scarves we used for the costume contest. After...what happened they all just tossed them in the trash...and I may or may not have picked them back up...I felt obligated to. I mean she gave them to us after all.

"Are we all going to spend all day crying again? Do...do you think she would want to see you like that?" I muttered and some glanced a look at me "do you think she wants to see you guys moping around...I may not have known her as long as you but-" but then Kazue cut me off "yeah you didn't know her he** you barely know any of us so what gives you the god da** right to talk about what she would have wanted when you barely even knew her! Just because she said your leader doesn't mean you actually are going to be it" I backed away a bit Kazue's eye's glared at me...and they looked just dead. 

"Hey take it easy he's just trying to cheer us up....and he's probably right maybe we should-" Takashiro started when Kazue just screamed "He knows nothing! He's the reason they targeted Chiasa that night I know it...he's the reason she died!" Riko then shouted "leave him alone Kazue...your not the only one who misses her" to that Kazue just shrugged and left. I sighed "it probably is my fault..." and to that Mirai shook her head "Raeden was a pest long before any of us met you...Kazue's just got a lot to deal with...I mean...he loved her..." the bell rang cutting our conversation short as we continued through the day like it was nothing. It wasn't till about third period (do they call it periods in Japan?) that's when I met some b*tches. (No they are not Iruma and I am going to curse a lot this chapter)

"Have you heard about the wheelchair girl?" one of them told the rest of their little group in the back of the classroom "yeah I heard she was like pranking people a lot right before she died and it killed her" one of them rolled her eyes "no she didn't die from a prank Raeden just messed with her a bit but she was so weak that she actually freaking died, like she was so pathetic!" I felt myself gritting my teeth as I fought the urge to stand up and punch these girls "oh my gosh I just remembered her she was so ugly and stupid, like in like the one class I had with her she never answered a question right her boyfriend had to help her" one of them snorted "oh my gosh I am actually glad she's dead-" she didn't get to finish her sentence. Mainly because I had punched her in the face "shut the f*ck up! You didn't even know her you b*tches! You guys are such ruthless people!" The girl who had gotten her face suckered stood up...and she was a lot taller than me.

"So what? You got a problem like that little man? I doubt you could actually fight since your the equivalent of a rat, both in size and in looks". Don't give in to peer pressure kids. Unless your facing b*tches like these who are making fun of your deceased friend and treating her like garbage cause then you can beat the sh*t out of them until they use both their strength in numbers, size, strength, and in their high heels to do the same. But worse. Until you wake up in the infirmary with...

"Oh Ouma are you feeling better? I asked one of your teachers where you went and they said you tripped on something and fell on your head" Saihara asked oh come on! Even the teachers are lying for them!? What the he**?! "Close enough" I muttered as I sat up, my arms had been bandaged and I already felt sore before coming to school, now I felt like as if I had been crushed by a giant rock and then someone pulled me out from the rock. He sighed "I heard about what happened to one of the DICE members...I am so sorry..." I shrugged "the rest are going through worse it's them you should feel sorry for.." he sighed "doesn't mean your not going through tough stuff either I mean from what I saw you guys seemed pretty close" I nodded "yeah..." then came some silence as I kept blushing uncontrollably "well if you need to talk to someone...I'm here ok? Don't go dying on me..." I shook my head "I won't, I promise" Saihara nodded "school's over and my show is about to end it's pretty sad, see you later" I nodded as I got up ignoring the pain and waved bye to Saihara as I walked up to the roof.

Just as I opened the door to it I noticed someone standing on the railing as my eyes widened when I realized who it was "KAZUE! WAIT DON'T DO IT!" I started running towards the railing as fast as I could, don't die don't die don't die!  He glanced at me "no can do...I can't...I can't do this without her...sorry for being an a**..." I could feel tears running down my face as I reached out for his hand just as he jumped off....