June 21st part 2

Yumeno smiled "Ouma your going to help me with a magic trick" I raised an eyebrow "what kind?" and her smile grew even bigger "you'll see" and she seemed to whisper something to Chabashira "YES THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT THAT DEGENERATE DESERVES!" please nothing in small spaces...please nothing in small spaces.....(If they knew my one weakness I wouldn't even doubt one wouldn't abuse it.

Prayer meant nothing. NOTHING. Chabashira came back with a portable container that reminded me of a closet and a chest that I knew were probably full of swords. Chabashira smiled "I want Ouma to also go in blindfolded" f*ck you! I groaned to myself "what if I die?" and Yumeno shook her head "have more faith, I have practiced this type of magic hundreds of times on rocks" on...rocks...this is just cruel. Monokuma just laughed as I felt Chabashira put on the blind fold and I stumbled my way in and heard the door getting locked and what I think was chains surrounding the box. If I die Yumeno's going to PAY. I felt myself sweating, at least no one can see me-*SHINK* I am going to kill Chabashira I can't even see where they are coming from.....*SHINK* please.... *SHINK* *SHINK* SHINK* .......is it over...? *SHINK* *SHINK* *SHINK* NO IT ISN'T DARN IT YUMENO!

-five minutes later-

"You sure we have to keep doing this? He actually looks traumatized" Saihara asked I couldn't even control how I probably looked right now...darn it Yumeno..."Yup! Unless you want to be executed" Monokuma looked happy from this. Momota passed his hands in front of my eyes "he doesn't even BLINK anymore" and Kibo sighed "um...he cannot make a robophobic comment the whole day"( Momota nodded "well that's an easy win, CAN he even talk at this point?" I struggled to grin "o-of course I-I can you I-idiot" Momota grinned "ok then you have to say something NICE to me"( my eyes widened "I-I.." this is harder than I thought it would be...."I-I...you...uh...a-aren't completely u-useless...at times...." Momota just stared at me "really? That was the best you could do?" Saihara sighed "at least they did it...."

-Time skip brought to you by AGeekyBear didn't get thirteen requests and didn't know what most would ask them.com-

"thanks for being my model Ouma!" ( Yonaga said as I sighed, only Saihara was left to make me do something "what did you even want from me?" I asked "I wanted to make something I heard called yaoi" and my eyes widened "wait....what?" I asked and then she smiled "I just need to see one thing real quick!" I raised an eyebrow when she surprisingly stronger than Gokuhara shoved Saihara close to me as I fell down. Ugh...wait...OH MY GOSH. Saihara was kissing me. (Saihara immediately started blushing and pulled away as I just sort of froze Tojo noted as Yumeno poked me "look his face is as red as a tomato" and Monokuma just laughed "well one left to go what will it be Saihara? Will this be the one that ends the ultimate supreme leader?" Saihara seemed to think and then his eyes lit up like he just had a lightbulb moment.

Next thing you know I am being dragged away from everyone else by Saihara, "you are going to tell the truth for forty five minutes" 

Thanks to

2TheVampireGal2

Mikaela307

Mellyssa-28

racoonzthetrashpanda

HAPYCAT

And I guess Ouma and Saihara kissed.