A call to murder.

I looked at Akamatsu and Saihara who had just entered as I heard a groan and well I didn't even need to speak of the devil for them to appear. Monokuma walked into the room "finally it's my cue to appear, Kuma!" Monokuma looked...weird. Like not on their usual level which I was used to by now it but they reminded me of something from an anime, wait for a scratch that they already looked like they belonged in an anime.

"What..." I said as the others began screaming like madmen, oh yeah Rantaro said Monokuma seemed to have faked their death...and apparently these guys fell for the it...no wonder they were creepily smiling I just thought they drank too much coffee..."
he's still alive?!" Momota shouted and Monokuma sighed "are you guys blind or something, Kuma? I ain't Monokuma, Kuma" how long is this gag going to last for...? "After dying in a tragic car accident, I've been reborn as a Yo-Kai! Call me Jibakuma, Kuma!" Ok, this is from an anime...and a weird one it seems (don't kill me) Keeboy looked annoyed to "Jibakuma...?" And like their original introduction, Monokuma said: "from now on I'm the headmaster of the ultimate academy, Kuma!" I thought you were already...

"You might feel uncomfortable at first, but you will eventually get used to it" they were met with silence. Monokuma looked confused "huh? Did I slip up?"

-five minutes of a gag later, spoiler he wasn't a Yo- Kai also Monokuma licking his children...yeah this is a weird game sometimes...XD-

"Does this mean this killing game is going to continue?" Shirogane said and Akamatsu looked tired just thinking about it "continue? The killing game...is going to continue?" And Yumeno sighed "what a pain..." really...? That's your reactions...sigh "that's not the problem, donkey face!" Iruma screamed and I moaned "what do you mean...the killing the game...is going to continue? I mean that sounds a lot less boring...so I guess it's okay!" Rantaro fires me a look and proceeded to return to their normal persona "no it's definitely not okay!" Chabashira screamed and Rantaro seemed to be sweating a bit "so that's how it's going to be...if we want to end this...we have to take down Monokuma and the person behind him" what a pain... "I predicted there would be a spare, but I did not expect it to be built within the Academy," Tojo said confirming that someone also thought of common sense.

"Either way, I assumed this would happen...this development is not surprising," Toni said looking annoyed "is that so? Then did you assume this next exciting development?" What did you do Tojo? Hasn't anyone taught you not to annoy mechanical stuffed bears who and planning killing games...gosh just listening to myself and I sound insane..."
ahem! Now then, I'm pleased to announce an additional motive!" I remembered the first kill was for free one and looked at Monokuma who was smiling creepily, what are they doing...? "An additional motive?!" Akamatsu cried but Monokuma ignored her "a time limit is now in effect! If a murder does not occur by nighttime two days from now...then every student participating in this killing game will die! Mailed to shreds by countless Monokumas from the rumored Monokuma-making machine! So unless you wanna end up as pink smears, you might wanna take this game seriously!" And Monokuma laughed like a psychopath. Sh**! As if these guys needed an extra shove to...oh gosh this isn't going to end well...

"Time limit?" Gokuhara asked and Hoshi seemed a bit nervous pulling down their hat a bit "what? Everyone will die?" And Chabashira screamed "what?! That's not fair!" This is a killing game...nothing was fair in the first freaking place! "Geez, why'd you guys even come to this school if you're not going to do the killing game?" Monokuma said annoyed "you're the one that forced us to come here!" Momota screamed as I drained out any other noise. (Aka avoiding MonoKubs- what I didn't say that)

Killing game...motives...crazy stuffed animals...pinch me this is gotta be a freaking dream...am I drunk? Please...this is going to be some joke...some joke where I am actually still with DICE...back where I belong...and I am just having a nightmare...I can't even believe it. God...we are going to die, we are all going to be ripped to shreds or someone is going to kill... "No-no way...are we really going to die...I don't want to die yet...I'm going to survive! I'm going to make it no matter what!" I found myself screaming.

Akamatsu yelled back "no matter what? Wait! You can't do that, though! Even if you make a mistake, you can't-!" As I realized I just spoke of my own free will I covered it instantly by saying "then you'll accept the blame?" She looked at me confused "will you accept the blame if I die? I have people who'll be sad if I die you know" That part without my smile was actually truthful...except I hope Akamatsu won't actually blame herself since it's that darn bears fault. I laughed and proclaimed I was lying like a little relief sprayed on her face till I lied saying no one cared about me. At least I hope that's a lie...

"Anyways I'm going to take off now" I stated and Rantaro asked "take off? Where are you going Kokichi?" And I shrugged "oh, I don't know maybe I'll go back to my room and think things over, alone" I practically ran once I was out of ear range trying to suppress my inner terror. In two days I'm going to die...in two days all I've done with my life will be meaningless...I'm going to die...going to die...die...it's...insane...it's...the real end.

I shut myself in my room and I stared up at the ceiling as I gritted my teeth. Huh...so this is how I die?